IBPS PO Recruitment 2022:-BPS conducts a common recruitment examination every year to recruit Probationary Officer/Management Trainee. The examination will be conducted in 2 stages- Preliminary exam and Main exam. The application process will commence in the month of July/August. The interested applicants can fill their applications on or before the last date of applications. They are advised to go through the notification completely to know all the important details before commencing the application procedure.
The probationary officer has been issued by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection and this recruitment is conducted every year by this organization. According to the information, this year the notification for this post will be issued in the first week of August and the applications will also be started in August itself.You will be recruited on this post only through the selection process, in which you will have to appear in two exams, which will be prelims and mains exam. Every year recruitment is out for this post and a large number of candidates apply. The recruitment for the post of PO will be conducted at the national level.
|IBPS PO 2022 Exam Dates|
|IBPS PO Notification||August/September 2022|
|Online Registration Process||August/September 2022|
|IBPS PO Prelims Admit Card||October 2022|
|IBPS PO 2022 Preliminary Exam Date||15th, 16th, 22nd October 2022|
|IBPS PO Prelims Result||November 2022|
|IBPS PO Prelims Score Card||November 2022|
|IBPS PO Mains Admit Card||November 2022|
|IBPS PO Mains Exam Date 2022||26th November 2022|
|IBPS PO Mains Result||December 2022|
|IBPS PO Mains Score Card||December 2022|
|IBPS PO Interview Call Letter||January/February 2023|
|Conduct of Interview||January/February 2023|
|IBPS PO 2022 Provisional Allotment||April 2023|
Applicants applying for IBPS PO 2022 should have the following educational qualification: An applicant possessing a graduate degree (such as BA, BCom, BSc, B.Tech) from a recognized university. Please note that the degree or marks should be obtained on or before the date(to be issued). Also, candidates possessing degrees equivalent to the mentioned qualification are also eligible.
Knowledge of Computers- As the exams are now conducted online, candidates need to know the basic working of the computer.
Language Proficiency- Verbal and written knowledge of the state/ UT is desirable.
There is some age fixed by IBPS for the post of PO and accordingly, you can fill your application form and we will provide you complete information about it in our article. Normally 20 years to 30 years have been fixed for the post of PO, but according to the information, some relaxation will be done in your age and about which full information is given to you in the table given below, which is as follows:-
|Person with disability||10 years|
|A person who affected by the 1984 riots||5 years|
Application Fee :-
If you want to apply for this post then you have to submit some fee for it and only then you will be recruited on this post. The application fee has been fixed separately for all the categories and accordingly you can submit your fee. Also, we want to tell you that you can submit your application fee through Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, etc. Please read the table given below carefully:-
Selection Process of IBPS PO Recruitment:-
- Preliminary (Prelims)
- Final Interview
- Documents Verification
For Preliminary Exam
- The exam mode is online where candidates have to solve the only objective type of questions.
- Candidates will get 1 hour of time in order to solve all questions.
- Language Mode of the Question paper: Hindi as well as English
- The penalty for wrong question 0.25 for each wrongly attempted question.
|Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||Composite time of 60 minutes|
For Main Exam
- The mode of the exam is online.
- Exam duration is 2 hours.
- The test paper will consist of 200 questions of 200 marks.
- Language mode: Hindi and English.
|Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time allotted for each section||Exam Medium|
|Reasoning||50||50||40 minutes||Hindi & English|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||40 minutes||Hindi & English|
|General Awareness (with special reference to Banking Industry)||40||40||20 minutes||Hindi & English|
|English Language||40||40||30 minutes||English|
|Computer Knowledge||20||20||10 minutes||Hindi & English|
IBPS PO Interview:-
The interview is the final stage of the IBPS PO Exam.
- Candidates qualifying with good marks in Prelims and Mains of IBPS PO exam will finally be appearing for the interview process.
- The interview round of the IBPS PO exam is 100 marks.
- The final score obtained by candidates in the IBPS PO exam is calculated by IBPS with the weightage of marks given to the main examination and interview the ratio of 80:20 respectively.
Major Banks Participating in IBPS PO Recruitment 2022:-
1. Punjab National Bank
2. Union Bank of India
3. Bank of India
4. Indian Bank
5. Canara Bank
6. Indian Overseas Bank
7. Central Bank of India
8. UCO Bank
9. Bank of Baroda
10. Punjab & Sind Bank
11. Bank of Maharashtra
IBPS PO cut off marks for preliminary exam 2020-21.
|Category||Cut Off Marks|
How to apply online in IBPS PO Recruitment 2022:-
- To apply for this recruitment, first of all, click on the link to the official website of IBPS.
- Then the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- Click on the option of application on the home page.
- After clicking, your application form will open on the next page.
- In that, you have to fill your form according to the eligibility criteria and click on submit.
- Then your application form will be submitted.
- If you want, you can also save your form.
IBPS PO Recruitment Notification (Pdf)
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022
SBI Recruitment for the post of Assistant Manager 2022