IBPS PO 2021 Notification:- The Institute of Banking Personnel selection(IBPS) has released the IBPS PO notification 2021 on the official website(www.ibps.in) on 19th october 2021. For recruitment , IBPS has announced a total number of 4135 vacancies for the post of probationary officer.The online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process for selection of personnel for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee posts in the Participating Banks is tentatively scheduled in December 2021 / January 2022.candidates will have to apply to IBPS after carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations, interview and provisional allotment, eligibility criteria, online registration processes, payment of prescribed application feel intimation charges, pattern of examination, issuance of call letters etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria and follow the prescribed processes.
Impotant Date For IBPS Exam:_
|Online Registration start||
20/10/2021 to 10/11/2021
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||20/10/2021 to 10/11/2021|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Trainings||
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training D
|Download of call letters for Online examination — Preliminary
Online Examination — Preliminary
|04/12/2021 to 11/12//2021|
|Result of online exam- Preliminary||December 2021/January 2022
|Download of Call letter for Online exam — Main
|Online Examination — Main||January 2022
|Declaration of Result — Main||
January/ February 2022
|Download of call letters for interview||
|Conduct of interview||February/March 2022
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :-
- Nationality / Citizenship: A candidate must be either –
- a Citizen of India or
- a subject of Nepal or
- a subject of Bhutan or
- a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1″ January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India
- Age (As on 01.10.2021):
Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 30 years
i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.10.1991 and not later than 01.10.2001 (both dates inclusive)
Relaxation of Upper age limit
|Sr. No. Category||Age relaxation|
|1 Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|3||Persons With Benchmark Disabilities as defined under “The Rights of Persons
with Disabilities Act, 2016″
|4||Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned
Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed
within one year from the last date of receipt of application) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service or invalidment, subject to
ceiling as per Government guidelines
|5||Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
Educational Qualifications (As on 11.2021):
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Oflndia or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online .
How to apply online
Go to the official website :- www.ibps.in and click on CRP PO/MT and then click on Common recruitment process for Probationary officier /Management Trainees XI. a new tab open for online form
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Applicable GST will be borne by IBPS)
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges Payable from 20.10.2021 to 10.11.2021 (Online payment), both dates inclusive, shall be as follows
- 175/- for SC/ST/PWBD candidates.
- 850 /- for all others
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
CRP – ONLINE EXAMINATIONS
|Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Medium of Exam||Time allotted for
each test (Separately timed)
|English Lan||guage||30||30||English||20 minutes|
|Quantitative||Aptitude||35||35||English and Hindi||20 minutes|
|Reasoning||Ability||35||35||English and Hindi||20 minutes|
Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing minimum cut-off marks to be decided by IBPS. Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by IBPS depending upon requirements will be shortlisted for Online Main Examination.
|Name of Tests
(NOT BY SEQUENCE)
|Time allotted for each
test (Separately timed)
|1||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||English & Hindi||60 minutes|
|2||General/ Economy/ Banking
|40||40||English & Hindi||35 minutes|
|3||English Language||35||40||English||40 minutes|
|4||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||English & Hindi||45 minutes|
|5||English Language (Letter Writing
IBPS reserves the right to modify the structure of the examination which will be intimated through its authorised website. Other detailed information regarding the examination will be given in an Information Handout, which will be made available for the candidates to download along with the call letters from the authorised IBPS website www.ibps.in
Cut-off Score (Online Main Examination)
Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each test of Online Main examination and also a minimum total score to be considered to be shortlisted for interview. Depending on the number of vacancies availa ble, cut-offs will be decided and candidates will be shortlisted for interview. Prior to the completion of the interview process, scores obtained in the online Main examination will not be shared with the candidates shortlisted for interview.
MARKS OBTAINED IN THE ONLINE MAIN EXAMINATION ONLY WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR SHORTLISTING FOR INTERVIEW AND ALSO FOR FINAL MERIT LIST.
- the conducting INTERVIEW
Candidates who have been shortlisted in the Online Main examination for CRP- PO/MT-XI will subsequently be called for an Interview to be conducted by the Participating Banks and coordinated by the Nodal Bank in each State/ UT with the help ofIBPS. Interviews will be conducted at select centres. The centre, address of the venue, time & date oflnterview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the call le tter. Candidates are required to download their interview call letters from authorised IBPS website www.ibps.in. Please note that any request regarding change in date, centre etc. of interview will not be entertained. However agencies reserve
the right to change the date/ venue/ time/ centre etc. of interview or hold supplementary process for particular date
/ session / venue / centre / set of candidates at its discretion, under unforeseen circumstances, if any.
The total marks allotted for Interview are 100. The minimum qualifying marks in interview will not be less than 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWBD candidates). The weightage (ratio) of Online Main Exam and interview will be 80:20 respectively. The combined final score of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates in the Online Main Examination of CRP- PO/MT-XI and Interview. Interview score of the candidates failing to secure minimum qualifying marks or otherwise barred from the interview or further process shall not be dis closed.
A candidate should qualify both in the Online Main Exam and interview and be sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for subsequent provisional allotment process, details of which will be made available subsequently on authorised IBPS website.
While appearing for the Interview, the candidate should produce valid prescribed documents given below. In the absence of documents candidature of the candidates shall be cancelled. IBPS/ Nodal Bank/ Participating Bank take no responsibility to receive/ collect any certificate/remittance/ document sent separately
- Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter
- Valid system generated printout of the online application form registered for CRP- PO/MT-XI
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Authorities or SSLC/ XI Certificate with DOB)
- Photo Identify Proof as indicated in Point H(i) of the advertisement
- Mark-sheets or certificates for Graduation or equivalent qualification Proper document from Board
/ University for having declared the result on or before 10.11.2021 has to be submitted.
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government oflndia in the case of SC / ST / OBC category
Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming under creamy layer and/ or if their caste does not find place in the Central List are not entitled to OBC reservation. They should indicate their category as General in the online application form.
- Income and Asset Certificate issued by any one of the Authorities as notified by the Government oflndia in the prescribed format in the case ofEWS category candidates.
- Disability certificate in the prescribed format issued by the District Medical Board in case of Persons With Benchmark Disability category
If the candidate has used the services of a Scribe at the time of online exam the duly filled in details of the scribe in the prescribed format
- An Ex-serviceman candidate has to produce a copy of the Service or Discharge book alongwith pension payment order and documentary proof of rank last / presently held (substantive as well as acting) at the time of interview. Those who are still in defence service should submit a certificate from a competent authority that they will be relieved from defence services, on or before 11.2022.
- Candidates serving in Government / quasi govt offices / Public Sector Undertakings (including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions) are required to produce a “No Objection Certificate” in original from their employer at the time of interview, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid. The No Objection Certificate should not be issued for appearing in interview for selection to any particular participating Bank as the Common Recruitment Process is for all participating banks. Production of such conditional NOCs at the time of interview will not be considered and such candidates will not be permitted to participate in interv iew/will not be considered for further selection process.
- Persons eligible for age relaxation under II (5) must produce a certificate from the District Magistrate to the effect that they are eligible for relief in terms of the Rehabilitation Package for 1984 Riot Affected Persons sanctioned by the Government and communicated vide Ministry of Finance, Dept. of Financial Services communication F.No.9/21 / 2006-IR dated 27.07.2007.
- Experience certificates , if any. (Hardcopy/ Digitally signed copy/ Received from Valid email id- subject to verification, of experience certificates will be accepted).
- Persons falling in categories (ii), (iii ), (iv) and (v) of Point B (I) should produce a certificate of eligibility issued by the Of India.
- Any other relevant documents in support of
Note:- Candidates will not be allowed to appear for the interview if he/ she fails to produce the relevant Eligibility documents as mentioned above.
Non production of relevant eligibility documents at the time of interview shall make the candidate ineligible for further process of recruitment under CRP-PO/MT-XI
No documents shall be directly sent to IBPS/ Nodal Banks by candidates before or after the interview.
click on the link to view syllabus for CRP-PO/MT-XI
IBPS PO syallbus For Prelims And Mains Exam 2021 in Details