RBI Assistance Recruitment 2022:- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) will hire 950 Assistants. Examine the Vacancy, Important Dates, Qualification, Selection Process, and Exam Pattern. How to Apply Click Here. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has advertised 950 Assistant job openings and will shortly commence the application process.
Candidates will be appointed at various Bank offices around the country. Those interested and qualified can apply for the positions via the RBI’s official website, rbi.org.in. The online application period will begin on February 17, 2022, and finish on March 8, 2022. The RBI test will be held on March 26 and 27.
RBI Assistant Overview 2022
Some important points regarding the Reserve Bank of India Assistant post are tabulated below:-
|Organisation||Reserve Bank of India|
|Online Application Start Date||17th February 2022|
|Online Application Last Date||08th March 2022|
|Online Application Fee Last Date||08th March 2022|
|Prelims Admit Card||To Be Announced|
|Prelims Exam||08th March|
|Prelims Result||To Be Announced|
|Mains Admit Card||To Be Announced|
|Mains Exam||To Be Announced|
|Mains Result||To Be Announced|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains & Language Proficiency Test|
RBI assistant 2022 Application Fee:-
|Category||Amount / Fee|
|For OBC/General Candidates||Rs. 450/-|
|For SC/ST/PWD/EXS Candidates||Rs. 50/-|
|Kanpur & Lucknow||28||01||36||53||13||131|
|Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi||07||01||13||28||05||54|
The Selection Process RBI Assistant Vacancy 2022 includes the following Stages:
- Prelims Written Exam
- Mains Written Exam
- Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
RBI Assistant 2022 Prelims Exam Pattern:-
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 Min|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Min|
RBI Assistant 2022 Mains Exam Pattern:-
|Numerical Ability||40||40||30 Mins|
|General Awareness||40||40||25 Mins|
RBI Assistant Language Proficiency Test (LPT):-
The candidates provisionally shortlisted from the main online examination will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT). The language proficiency test will be conducted in the Official / Local Language of the State concerned as detailed below). Candidates not proficient in the Official / Local Language shall be disqualified. The Office Wise Local Languages are:-
|Ahemdabad||Gujarati||Jammu||Urdu/ Hindi/ Kashmiri|
|Bangaluru||Kannada||Kanpur & Lucknow||Hindi|
|Chandigarh||Punjabi/ Hindi||Nagpur||Marathi/ Hindi|
|Guwahati||Assamese/ Bengali/ Khasi/ Manipuri/ Bodo/ Mizo||Patna||Hindi/ Maithili|
How to Apply:-
1. Candidates may go to the RBI website(www.rbi.org.in) and click on the option “Recruitment for the post of Assistant” which will open a new screen.
2. To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
3. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
4. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
5. The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
6. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save and Next’ button.