RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS IN STATE BANK OF INDIA ON REGULAR BASIS
Total no of post :-48
SBI Recruitment for the post of Assistant Manager 2022 :-State Bank of India invites On-line application from Indian citizen for appointment in the following Specialist Cadre Officer posts on regular basis.
Candidates are requested to apply On-line through the link given in Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/web/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/web/careers. The process of Registration is complete only when fee is deposited with the Bank through Online mode on or before the last date for payment of fee.
2. Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility.
Important events :-
|Organised by||State Bank of India|
|Application started on||05/02/2022|
|Last Date to Apply||25/02/2022|
|Online Fee Payment||05/02/2022 to 25/02/2022|
|Last date for printing your application||12/03/2022|
|Tentative Date of Downloading Call Letter for Online Test||05.03.2022 Onwards|
|Date of Online Test (Tentative)||20/03/20022|
SBI Recruitment for the post of Assistant Manager 2022
To view detailed advertisement click here
Go to official website click here
For Apply online Click Here
1. Candidate belonging to OBC category but coming in the ‘Creamy Layer’ are not entitled to OBC reservation and age relaxation. They should indicate their category as ‘GENERAL’ or GENERAL (PWD) as applicable.
2. The number of vacancies including reserved vacancies mentioned above are provisional and may vary according to the actual requirement of the Bank.
3. Bank reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process entirely at any time.
4. Caste certificate issued by Competent Authority on format prescribed by the Government of India will have to be submitted by the SC/ST candidates.
5. A declaration will have to be submitted in the prescribed format by candidates seeking reservation under OBC category stating that he/she does not belong to the creamy layer as on last date of online registration of application. OBC certificate containing the ‘Non-creamy layer’ clause, issued during the period 01.04.2021 to the date of interview, should be submitted by such candidates, if called for interview.
6. Reservation for Person with Disability (PWD) is horizontal within the overall vacancies for the post.
7. PWD candidate should produce a certificate issued by a competent authority as per the Govt of India guidelines.
8. Reservation to Economically Weaker Section (EWS) in recruitment is governed by Office Memorandum no. 36039/1/2019-Estt (Res) dated 31.01.2019 of Department of Personnel & Training, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievance & Pensions, Government of India. Disclaimer: “EWS vacancies are tentative and subject to further directives of Government of India and outcome of any litigation. The appointment is provisional and is subject to the Income & Asset certificate being verified through the proper channel”.
9. Benefit of reservation under EWS category can be availed upon production of an “Income & Asset Certificate” issued by a Competent Authority on the format prescribed by Government of India.
10. Maximum age indicated is for General category candidates. Relaxation in upper age limit will be available to reserved category candidates as per Government of India Guidelines.
11. In cases where experience in a specific field is required, the relevant experience certificate must contain specifically that the candidate had experience in that specific field.
12. In cases the certificate of degree/diploma does not specify the field of specialisation, the candidate will have to produce a certificate from the concerned university/college specifically mentioning the specialisation.
13. In case the certificate of post graduate degree does not specify division and/or percentage marks, the candidate has to produce a certificate from the concerned university/college specifically mentioning the division and/ or equivalent percentage marks as the case may be.
GUIDELINES FOR PAYMENT OF FEES:-
i. Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) is Rs 750/- (Seven Hundred Fifty only) for General/ OBC/EWS candidates (Nil for SC/ST/PWD candidates).
ii. Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway available thereat.
iii. After ensuring correctness of the particulars in the application form, candidates are required to pay the fees through payment gateway integrated with the application. No change/ edit in the application will be allowed thereafter.
iv. The payment can be made by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc. by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
v. On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form, bearing the date of submission by the candidate, will be generated which should be printed and retained by the candidate.
vi. If the online payment of fee is not successfully completed in first instance, please make fresh attempts to make online payment.
vii. There is also a provision to reprint the e-Receipt and Application form containing fee details, at later stage.
viii. Application Fee once paid will NEITHER be refunded on any account NOR can it be adjusted for any other examination or selection in future.