Bank Of Baroda Recruitment Notification 2022:-
The Bank of Baroda (BOB) has invited applications for the position of Head or Deputy Head, Manager, and Senior Manager. The bank is looking to fill at least a minimum of 42 positions under this recruitment drive. Interested candidates can apply for the posts through the official website – bankofbaroda.in.
|Organised by||Bank of Baroda (BOB)|
|Last Date to Apply||15/03/2022|
|Job Location||All India|
- Head/ Dy. Head – Large Corporate Credit Risk Management (Risk Management Department): 1
- Head/ Dy. Head – Project Finance – Infrastructure & ESG (Risk Management Department): 1
- Head/ Dy. Head – MSME Credit Risk Management (Risk Management Department): 1
- Head/ Dy. Head – Retail Credit Risk Management (Risk Management Department): 1
- Head/ Dy. Head – Enterprise and Operational Risk Management (Risk Management Department): 1
- Head/ Dy. Head – Fraud Incidence and Root Cause Analysis (Risk Management Department):1
- Head/ Dy. Head – Portfolio Monitoring & Quality Control (Risk Management Department):1
- Head/ Dy. Head – Bank, NBFC and FI Sector Credit Risk Management(Risk Management Department):1
- Head/ Dy. Head – Rural & Agriculture Loans Credit Risk Management(Risk Management Department):1
- Head/ Dy. Head – Model Development and Analytics (Risk Management Department):1
- Head/ Dy. Head – Credit Rating Analysis (Risk Management Department): 1
- Sr. Manager- Large Corporate Credit Risk Management (Risk Management Department):3
- Sr. Manager- Bank, NBFC and FI Sector Credit Risk Management (Risk Management Department): 3
- Sr. Manager -Project Finance – Infrastructure & ESG: 2
- Sr. Manager- MSME Credit Risk Management: 2
- Sr. Manager- Retail Credit Risk Management: 1
- Sr. Manager- Rural & Agriculture Loans Credit Risk Management: 1
- Sr. ManagerEnterprise and Operational Risk Management: 7
- Sr. Manager- Model Development and Analytics: 4
- Sr. ManagerPortfolio Monitoring & Quality Control: 2
- Sr. Manager- Fraud Incidence and Root Cause Analysis: 2
- Manager – Risk Analyst: 3
- Manager – Fraud Risk Analyst: 1
- Candidates who want to apply for the Head/ Dy. Head posts should finished studies as Chartered Accountant (CA), or Full-time MBA/PGDM or its equivalent as a full-time course from a recognized institute and a minimum of 10 years of the overall experience.
- Candidates who want to apply for Sr Manager posts should finished studies Chartered Accountant (CA), or Full-time MBA/PGDM or its equivalent as a full-time course from a recognized institute and a minimum of 5 years of the overall experience.
- Candidates who want to apply for Manager posts should finished studies Risk Analyst (Fraud Risk Management Department) – B.E./ B. Tech in Computer Science / Data Science or Graduation in Mathematics / Statistics and Min. 3 years post qualification experience.
- Manager: Fraud Risk Analyst (Fraud Risk Management Department) – B. Tech/ B.E./ M. Tech/ M.E. in Computer Science/ IT/ Data Science/ Machine Learning & AI. or Graduate in Computer Science/ IT i.e. B.Sc/ BCA/ MCA. and Mandatory Certification from SAS and Min. 3 years post qualification experience.
1.Selection will be based on short listing and subsequent round of Personal Interview and/or any other selection method.
2. Bank reserves the right to change (cancel/ modify/ add) any of the criteria, method of selection and provisional allotment etc.
3. The Bank reserves its right to call candidates in a particular ratio, at its sole discretion, as per the Banks requirement.
4. Adequate candidates as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted based on their qualification, experience and overall suitability for
Interview. Most suitable candidates will be called for the selection process (PI/any other selection method) and merely applying /
being eligible for the post does not entitle the candidate to be eligible for the selection process.
5. The qualifying marks in Interview/selection procedure will be decided by the Bank.
6. A candidate should qualify in all the processes of selection i.e. PI and/or other selection method (as the case may be) and should
be sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for subsequent process.
7. In case more than one candidate scores the cut off marks (common mark at cut off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order.
|For General ,EWS & OBC Candidate||Rs.600/- + Applicable Charges|
|For SC,ST,PWD & Women Candidate||Rs.100/- + Applicable Charges|
How To Apply:-
Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact Number. It should be kept active till completion of this recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for Personal interview and/or Selection Process on the registered Email ID. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying.
a) GUIDELINES FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION:–
i. Candidate Shouid Visite Official Website (www.bankofbaroda.in/Career.htm) and register themselves online in the appropriate Online Application Format, available through the link being enabled on the Careers-> Current Opportunities on the bank’s website & pay the application fee using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking etc.
ii. Candidates need to upload their Bio-data while filling online application. Candidates are also required to upload their scanned photograph, signature and other documents related to their eligibility. Please refer to Annexure I regarding scanning of photograph & signature and upload of documents.
iii. Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on SUBMIT button. Visually Impaired candidates will be responsible for getting the details filled in/carefully verifying, in the online application and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
iv. The name of the candidate should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/ mark sheets. Any change/ alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
v. An online application which is incomplete in any respect and unsuccessful fee payment will not be considered as valid.
vi. Candidates shall also be required to submit supporting documents such as Date of Birth Proof, Graduation Certificate, Other Certifications, Experience Letter, Document showing Break up of CTC, Latest Salary Slip (e.g. Dec 2021/ Jan 2022), etc. at the time of submitting the online application form
vii. Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability / failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam
viii. Bank of Baroda does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of Bank of Baroda.
b) PAYMENT OF FEES:–
i. Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) of Rs. 600/-for General /EWS and OBC candidates (plus applicable GST & transaction charges) and Rs.100/- (Intimation charges only) for SC/ ST/PWD/Women candidates (plus applicable GST & transaction charges) will be applicable. Bank is not responsible if any of the candidates makes more than one payment/s and no request for refund of fees shall be entertained.
ii. Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway available thereat.
iii. After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form, candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application. No change/edit will be allowed thereafter.
iv. The payment can be made by using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking etc. by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
v. On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form with the data entered by the candidate will be generated, which should be printed and retained by the candidate.
vi. If the online transaction is not successfully completed, please register again and make payment online.
vii. There is also a provision to reprint the application form containing fee details, at later stage.