CISF Constable Recruitment Notification 2022:-Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) will start the online registration process for recruitment to the post of Constable/Fire on its official website cisfrectt.in tomorrow i.e. on 29 January 2022 and the last date for submitting CISF Constable Application would be 04 March 2022.
A total of 1149 vacancies are available across the country. Candidates who are seeking to apply for CISF Constable Vacancy should be 12th class passed and age should be between 18 years and 23 years.
All the details related to CISF Recruitment 2022 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Apply Online, Important Dates, Application Fees, How to Apply, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, Syllabus, Results, Previous Papers, etc are given below.
|Organised by||Central Industrial Security Force(CISF)|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||04/03/2022|
|Total No. Of Vacancy||1149|
|Post Name||constable /Fire(Male)|
Qualification and Vacancy Details:-
|Constable/ Fire (Male)||1149||12th Pass with Science|
- 18-23 Years (As on 4.3.2022)
- Born between 5.3.1999 and 4.3.2004
- Age Relaxation as per rules will be given
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS :-₹ 100/-
- SC/ST :- ₹ 0/-
- Payment Mode: Online
The Selection Process of CISF Constable Recruitment 2022 includes the following Stages:
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Physical Standards Test (PST)
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Physical Efficiency Test(PET):-
The CISF Constable 2022 Physical Efficiency Test (PET) will be conducted as per the schedule given below:
|Race||5 Km in 24 Minutes|
Physical Standard Test (PST):-
- Height: 170 cm
- Chest: 80-85 cm (Minimum expansion 5 cm)
- Negative Marking: No
- Time Duration: 2 Hours
- Mode of Exam: Online or Offline (Multiple Choice Objective Type Test)
- Qualifying Marks:
- UR/ EWS/ ESM: 35%
- SX/ ST/ OBC: 33%
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
|GK and General Awareness||25||25|
How To Apply:-
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from 29/01/2022 to 04/03/2022.
- Log To The Official Website of CISF(www.cisfrectt.in).
- On the homepage, click on “Login” button.
- A new page will be displayed. Click on the “New Registration” button
- Read the Notification for More Details about CISF Constable Recruitment.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for Further Process.
Click To View:-