ESIC IMO Recuritment 2021-2022
ESIC IMO Recruitment Notification 2021-22:-Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
has released an official notification for recruitment of 1120 vacancies . The willing and eligible interested candidates must apply for the job post before the last submission date through the official website( www.esic.nic.in) .The online applications have been started from 31/12/2021 and the last date to apply online is 31/01/2022.
|Post Name||Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) Grade-II|
|Application started on||31/12/2021|
|Last Date to Apply||31/01/2022|
|Total No. Of Vacancy||1120|
|Mode of exam||online|
|Exam Level||Govt. Job|
Age Limit:- Not exceeding 35 years as on 31.01.2022. Upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years for
employees of the Employees’ state Insurance Corporation and Government servants in accordance
with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Govt from time to time. Upper age limit is also
relaxable to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Servicemen & other categories of persons as per rules/instructions of
Govt. of India.
Amount of Application Fee:–
|S. No||Candidate Category|| Fee Amount
|1.||01 SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen
*This fee of Rs. 250/- shall be refunded duly deducting Bank Charges as applicable, on
appearing of the candidate in the Part-I Written Examination.
|2.||All other categories||RS.500/-|
1. A recognised MBBS degree qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or
Part-II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council
Act, 1956 (102 of 1956). Holders of educational qualifications included in Part-II of the Third
Schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in sub-section (3) of section 13 of the Indian
Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956).
2. Completion of Compulsory rotating internship. Candidates who may not have completed
rotating internships shall be eligible to appear for the written examination provided that, if
selected, they shall have satisfactorily completed the compulsory internship before
NOTE 1: Qualifications are relaxable at the discretion of the competent authority in case of
candidates otherwise well qualified.
A candidate must be either:
(a) a citizen of India, or
(b) a subject of Nepal, or
(c) a subject of Bhutan, or
(d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the Ist January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
(e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificateof eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the Examination but the offer of appointment will be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to him by the Government of India.
How To Apply:-
1. Candidates must apply online through the website( www.esic.nic.in).No other means/mode of application will be accepted.Applications received through any other mode will not be accepted and will be summarily rejected. To apply online visit our website( www.esic.nic.in), ESIC Home Page>>Recruitment>Apply online for Recruitment to the post of IMO Gr. II (Allopathic) in ESIC 2021.
2. Detailed Instructions for filling online application will be available on the website. Candidate should read the
instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options.
3. After submitting the online application, the candidates are required to take print out of the finally submitted online application and retain the same with them.
4. Candidates are not required to submit to ESIC either by post or by hand the printouts of their online applications or any other document. They will be required to submit printout of online application along with documents in
support of their eligibility etc. at the time of interview in case they are shortlisted for Interview.
5. The candidates are advised to submit only single online application. However, if somehow, he/she submits
multiple online applicati0n with the higher”Registration Number”is complete in all respects including fee. The applicants, who submit multiple online applications, should note that only the online application with higher”Registration Number” shall be entertained by the ESIC and fee paid against one “Registration Number” shall not be adjusted against any other” Registration Number”.
6. Application once submitted cannot be modified, hence utmost care should be taken to furnish the correct details
before submitting the online application.
7. Information submitted by the candidate in the online application will be treated as final and no request for change
will be entertained.
8. Candidates are required to keep active their Email-ID and Mobile Number registered in online application during the currency of this recruitment process. ESIC will also send Interview Letters for interview and other communication only at the egistered email ID/Mobile of candidates. Hence under no circumstances, the candidates should provide email ID to anyone.
9. Before applying online, candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her recent photograph
and signature for uploading. The scanned photograph and signature should be in JPG/JPEG format only and
maximum digital size of scanned photograph should be upto 100 kb and signature should be upto 50kb.
10. Candidate should first scan their photograph and signature, ensuring that both the photograph and signature are as per the prescribed specifications. If the size of the file is more than the prescribed specifications, then adjust the settings of the scanner (or resize the image).
11. Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of congestion in server to log on etc.
12. Before applying online, candidates should
(i) Scan their Photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and Signature (with black or blue ink).
(ii) Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
(iii) Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges.
(iv) Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process.
Important Link:- ESIC IMO Recuritment 2021-2022