ESIC SSO Recruitment Notification 2022:- Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has invited online applications from eligible candidates to fill up 93 vacancies of Social Security Officer/Manager Gr. II/Superintendent. The online application process has been started for ESIC SSO Recruitment 2022 from 12th March 2022 onwards and the candidates can apply on or before 12th April 2022.
|Organised by||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation(ESIC)|
|Post Name||Social Security officer/ManagerGr. II/Superintendent|
|ESIC SSO Recruitment 2022 Notification Release Date||11th March 2022|
|ESIC SSO Online Application Starts||12th March 2022|
|ESIC SSO Online Application Last Date||12th April 2022|
|Last Date to Pay the Application fee||12th April 2022|
|Last Date for Printing Application Form||27th April 2022|
|ESIC SSO Admit Card 2022||To be notified|
|ESIC SSO Exam Date 2022 (Phase 1)||To be notified|
|ESIC SSO Exam Date 2022 (Phase 2)||To be notifie|
The candidate should hold a graduation/bachelor’s degree from a recognised University or equivalent. He/she should have a working knowledge of computers including the use of Office suites and databases.
|SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex-Servicemen||RS. 250/-|
|All other categories||Rs. 500/-|
The candidate should be under the age limit of 21 to 27 years as on 12th April 2022 to be eligible to apply for ESIC SSO Recruitment 2022.
Age Relaxation to Upper Age Limit
|S. No.||Category||Age Relaxation Permissible|
|3.||PWD||(i) UR- 10 years|
(ii) OBC- 13 years
(iii) SC/ST- 15 years
|4.||Ex-servicemen||(i) UR- 3 years (*)|
(ii) OBC- 6 years (*)
(iii) SC/ST- 8 years (*)
(*) after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age
|5.||ESIC Employee/ Government Servant who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on the closing date for receipt of application||(i) UR- upto 40 years|
(ii) OBC- upto 43 years
(iii) SC/ST- upto 45 years
Note- Applicant should continue to have the status of ESIC/ Govt. servant till the time of appointment, in the event of his/her selection.
|6.||Other categories of persons||In accordance with the instructions and orders of Govt. of India issued from time to time|
The selection of the candidates for ESIC SSO Recruitment 2022 will be done through a three-phase selection process-
- Preliminary Exam (Phase-I)
- Mains Exam (Phase-II)
- Computer Skill Test/Descriptive Test (Phase-III)
The candidate has to qualify in the three stages to get shortlisted for the vacancies released through ESIC SSO Recruitment 2022.
Phase I Prelims Exam Pattern:-
|S. No.||Name of the Test (ObjectiveTests)||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|1||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||50||1 hour|
Phase II Mains Exam Pattern:-
|S. No.||Name of the Test (Objective Tests)||No. of questions.||Max.Marks||Duration|
|1||General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50||2 hours|
Phase III Skill Test:-
1. Computer Skill Test (CST) – 50 Marks (30 Minutes Duration) comprising of following three parts: –
(i) Preparation of 02 PowerPoints Slides – 10 Marks
(ii) Typing matter on MS Word with formatting – 20 Marks
(iii) Preparation of Table on MS Excel with use of formulae – 20 Marks
2. Descriptive Paper – English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)- There will be 2 questions for 50 marks need to be attempted in 30 minutes. The medium will be English only.
EISC Recruitment 2022 Minimum Qualifying Marks:-
|SC, ST, ESM||35%|
How To Apply:-
The following steps to take to apply online for the SSO position.
- You may submit an online application for ESIC 2022 Recruitment by visiting the official website(www.esic.nic.in/)
- Go to the Home Screen and choose the Apply Now option to apply for this position.
- Fill up and submit the application form.
- Then you must enter the one-time password (OTP) that was sent to your mobile phone.
- Once your registration has been confirmed, you may fill out the application form.
- You must submit the papers by the specifications specified in the application form.
- Finally, you must pay the application cost, which varies depending on your category.
- The application form should be downloaded and printed before proceeding with the review process.
Click To View:-