BPS Clerk Recruitment Notification 2022:–
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts the online exam for the recruitment of candidates in the clerical cadre once a year. The IBPS Clerk 2022 notification will release tentatively in July 2022. The selection procedure is a two-tier process comprising of Prelims and the Mains Online Exam. The aspirants must go through the complete details for IBPS Clerk 2022 as mentioned in the below article.
|Exam Name||IBPS Clerk 2022|
|Organized by||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Level of Exam||National Level|
|NO. of Vacancies||7855(around)|
|Age Criteria||20 Years to 30 Years|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|The registration process will commence from||August 2022|
|Last date of registration||September 2022|
|Test Mode||Online Mode i.e. Computer Based Test|
|Date of Exam||28th August,3&4 September 2022|
|Exam Duration||Prelims- 1 Hour, Mains-2.15 Hours|
|Exam Events||Dates (Tentative)|
|Official notification will be released||August 2022|
|The online application form will be available||August 2022|
|Last date for online registration||August 2022|
|E-admit Card for preliminary exam||September 2022|
|Date of Preliminary Exam||September 2022|
|Declaration of the result (Pre-Exam)||October 2022|
|E-admit card for Main Exam||November 2022|
|Date of Main Exam||November 2022|
|Declaration of the result (Main Exam)||December 2022|
|State Name||General||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||Total Vacancies|
|ANDAMAN & NICOBAR||04||0||0||01||0||05|
|DADRA & NAGAR HAVELI DAMAN & DIU||03||0||0||0||0||03|
|JAMMU & KASHMIR||15||04||02||04||01||26|
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022
A candidate must possess the minimum qualification of Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The candidate should possess a certificate as proof of passing the qualifying examination.
The candidate must possess a valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have a Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
|General and Others||Rs.850/-(Fee including intimation Charge)|
- The minimum age of the candidate as of 01.08.2022 should be 20 years and the maximum should be 28 years.
- Age relaxation will be given to the reserved category as per the norms laid down.
- The date of birth mentioned in the High School (10th) certificate will be considered for age calculation.
|Candidate’s Category||Age Relaxation|
|SC/ST (Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe)||5 Years|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 Years|
|Person with Disabilities||10 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen/Disabled Ex-Servicemen||The actual period of service rendered in the defence organization + 3 years (8 Years for SC/ST Disabled Ex-Servicemen) subject to the maximum age limit of 50 Years.|
|Widows, Divorced women and women legally separated from their husband and not remarried again||9 Years|
|Persons domiciled in the J&K state during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||5 Years|
|Persons affected by the 1984 riots||5 Years|
|A regular employee of Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal retrenched from service (applicable to MP state only)||5 Years|
The recruitment process of IBPS Clerk CRP XII occurs in two phases:
1. Preliminary Examination
2. Mains Examination
Students are required to qualify for both these exams to get selected for the post of clerical cadre in most of the premier Public Sector Banks. The main thing to note here is that there is no interview process required for the selection of candidates after the mains exam. 100% weightage is given to the result of the mains exam result.
IBPS Clerk Preliminary Examination:-
|S. No.||Subject||Number of Questions||Max Marks||Duration of Exam|
|1.||Numerical Ability||35||35||1.00 hours|
IBPS Main Examination:-
|S. No.||Subject||Number of Questions||Max Marks||Duration of Exam|
|1.||Quantitative Aptitude||40||50||2.15 hours|
(with Banking reference)
How to Apply:-
Candidates, who are preparing to appear in the IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022, should fill the online application form at the prescribed time. They must ensure their eligibility in respect of the eligibility criteria cited above. The guidelines for filling online application form are as under:
- Application Form for IBPS Clerk 2022 can be submitted through online mode only.
- The application form will be available on the official website at the appropriate time.
- The candidate should have a valid e-mail ID & mobile number as it is a mandatory requirement for online registration.
- All the information should be filled correctly in the form.
- Before applying, the candidate should scan their photograph and signature in the given specifications as it is required to upload the scanned photograph and signature with the application form.
- Make a payment of the application form as it is a mandatory requirement.
- Submit the application form and take the printout for future reference.
IBPS Clerk 2022 Exam Syllabus (Pre+Mains):-
|Numerical Ability||English Language||Reasoning Ability||Computer||General Awareness|
|Simplification/ Approximation||Reading Comprehension||Inequality||Introduction to Computer Organisation||Financial Awareness|
|Data Interpretation||Fillers||Coding – Decoding||Computer Languages, Basics of DBMS||Current Affairs|
|Number Series||Cloze Test||Puzzle and Arrangements||History and Generation of Computers||Banking and Insurance Awareness|
|Quadratic Equations||Fill in the Blanks||Blood Relations||Computer Network & Security||Govt. Schemes and Policies|
|Miscellaneous||Spotting Errors||Syllogism||Computer Hardware and I/O Devices||Static Awareness|
|Data Sufficiency||Sentence Improvement||Direction Sense||Operating System, Internet|
|Order and Ranking||MS Office Suite and Short cut keys|
|Number System and Conversions|
|Computer Memory, Computer Software|
- here will be negative marking for every wrong answer in both Preliminary and Main Examination for which there is a penalty of ¼ or 0.25 of the marks assigned to the particular question.
- IBPS Clerk 2022 Exam will comprise of Multiple Choice Questions in both Mains and Prelims.
- The questions in objective tests, except for the test of General English, will be bilingual i.e., English & Hindi.
IBPS Clerk Notification 2022 Pdf