Indian navy AA/SSR Recruitment Feb 2022 : Indian navy has invited online application for the recruitment for post ” Arificer Apperentice (AA) and “Senior Secondry Recuits (SSR)” februry 2022 Batch.Eligible candidate can apply online from 16 to 25 Oct 2021.The online application fee is nil.Importants event and date are given in the table below.
Total no.of Post : 2500
|Online registration of application start||16/10/21|
|Closure of registration of application||25/10/21|
|Online fee payment||nill|
|Admit card||Notify Latter|
|Exam date||Notify Latter|
(a) AA-Qualified in 10+2 examination with 60% or more marks in aggregate with maths and physics and at least one of three subject:- Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science from board of school education recognised by ministry of education, Govt. of india.
(b) SSR-Qualified in 10+2 examination with 60% or more marks in aggregate with maths and physics and at least one of three subject:- Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science from board of school education recognised by ministry of education, Govt. of india.
Age : Candidate should be born between 01/02/2002 to 31/01/2005 (both date inclusive)
HOW TO APPLY ONLINE FOR RECRUITMENT OF APPLICATION
For this entry, candidate go to the official website http://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 16 Oct 21 to 25 Oct 21.The procedure is as follow :
Register yourself on the official website with your E-Mail ID, if not registered already.The applicants must ensure that while filling your application form,they have providing valid and active mobile no. and E-mail Id, which should not be changed till selection procedure is over.
Log-in with registered E-Mail Id and click on Current opportunities.
Click on APPLY Button.
Fill up the form completly,before clicking on the SUBMIT Button, make sure all details are correct.
Photograph :Good qulity of photograph with blue background to be uploaded.
The application may be uploaded from Common Service Centre (CSC) across country, against fixed fee of Rs 60 +GST.This facility is entirely optional.
There is no charge for any candidate for applying online registration and application form.
|Sr. No.||category||Application Fee|
|1||All candidate belongs to the any category||Nill|
The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English ) and objective type.
The question paper will be comprise of four section : English, Science, maths and Genral Knowledge.
The standard of question paper will be that of 10+2 level
|Sr. No||Subject Test||No.of question||Maximum marks||duration|
|1||English||notify latter||notify latter||Composite time for all section will be one hour|
Syllabus for all subject
- Correction of sentence
- Change direct to indirect/indirect to direct
- Change active to passive/passive to active
- Verb/Tense/Non finite
- Substituting phrasal verbs for expression
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Meaning’s of difficult words
- Use of adjective
- Compound preposition
- Determiners (use of a, an, the, any etc)
- Use of pronouns
2 Science syllabus
- Physical world and measurement
- Laws of motion
- Work, Energy and Power
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
- Heat and Thermodyanmic
- Waves and Oscillation
- Electrostatic and Current Electricity
- Magnetic effect of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating current
- Light and optics
- Dual nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atomic nucleus and solids
- semi-conductor devices
- principles of communication
- Metals and non-metals
- Organic Chemistry
- Food, Nutrition and Health
- Relation and Function
- Sets and Sets Theory
- Complex Number
- Quadratic Equation
- Sequence and Series
- Cartesian system of Rectangular Coordinates
- straight Lines and types of straight lines
- Matrics and Determinant
- Exponential and Logarithmic Series
- Permutation and Combination
- Probability and staistics
- Introduction to three Dimensional Geometry
- conic section
- Binomial Theorom
- Limits and Continuity
- differenciation and Application of Derivatives
- Definite integrals and indefinite Integrals
4. Genaral Awareness
- Culture and Religion
- Geography :Soils, River and Mountains
- Movement and Freedom
- Sports: Chempionship/Winners/Teams/No. of Players
- Defence, Wars and neighbours
- Current Affairs
- Important Fact about India :Culture Arts, Heritage, dance, History, National : Languages, Bird, Animal, Song, Flag, Mountains Capitals and Currencies
- Common name , Full forms andAbbreviations
- Awards andAuther
- Diseases and Nutrition
- Coding and Decoding
FOR MORE DETAILS OF SYLLABUS GO TO THIS LINK
For more details go to the official website http://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in