JSSC Excise Constable Recruitment 2022:- Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has released the advertisement for Excise Constable Competitive Examination 2022. All the candidates who are interested in this recruitment and fulfill the eligibility can apply online from 25 February 2022 to 26 March 2022. For recruitment related information like eligibility, age limit, syllabus, selection procedure, pay scale and all other information read the advertisement and then apply.
|Organised by||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)|
|Last Date to Apply||26/03/2022|
|Job Location||All India|
|Post Name||Jharkhand SSC Excise constable|
|Exam Date||To be notify|
|S.No.||Category||No. of Vacancy|
All the applicants are required to meet the following eligibility conditions in order to apply for the JECCE 2022
- Candidates must have passed Matriculation/ Class 10 or equivalent from a recognised board.
- Applicants must have decent knowledge of the local language and culture.
- The minimum age limit of the candidates as on 1st August 2022 should be 18 years. Check the upper age limit as per the reservation policy for various categories of the candidates shown below:-
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 25 Years
|Category||Maximum Age Limit|
|UR and EWS||25 years|
|EBC (Schedule-I) and BC (Schedule-2) [Male]||27 years|
|Woman candidate [UR, EWS, EBC (Schedule-I), and BC-Schedule-II)]||28 years|
|SC/ ST (Male and Female)||30 years|
|Ex-serviceman candidates are provided 5 years of relaxation in upper age limit|
For UR/OBC : Rs. 100/-
· For Others Category : Rs. 50/-
· Pay exam fee through Online mode only.
Selection Process And Pay Scale:-
The candidates for the JSSC Excise Constable post will be selected on the basis of the Physical Endurance Test, Written Exam, and Medical Exam. The selected candidates will be paid a remuneration of Rs. 19,900 to Rs. 63,200 through JSSC Recruitment 2022.
How To Apply:-
He following steps are to be followed to complete the online application process-
- Start by navigating to the official website (www.jscc.nic.in)
- Click on the “Application Forms (Apply)” link given under the Important Links section on the homepage.
- Now, click on Online Application for JECCE-2022 link.
- On clikcing the link, applicants will be redirected to a new page. On this page, click on “New Registration” link.
- Complete the registration process and save the login details generated after successful registration.
- Now use the registration details to login on the same page.
- Application form will open. Fill in all the information required carefully in the respective fields.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Make payment of the application fee.
- Submit the application form. Print the application form and fee receipt. Save the application details for further references.
Apply Online( Link Activated 25/02/2022)