RECRUITMENT OF EXECUTIVES IN THE REGULAR SCALE OF PAY
The Notification out for post of executives and other post. MECON, A Premier Miniratna, Schedule “A”, Govt. of India Enterprise under Ministry of Steel, providing Engineering, Consultancy, Contracting and Project Management Services invites application from committed, result oriented, suitably qualified and experienced individuals THROUGH ONLINE APPLICATION MODE ONLY for recruitment against the posts The Advertisement No. 18.104.22.168/2021/Reg/02 dated: 03/11/2021 posted on the website on 03/11/2021.The total number of post for online application are 78.The willing and eligible interested candidates must apply for the job post before the last submission date through the official website
|Application started on
|Last Date to Apply
|Assistant Manager and Others
|Total No. Of Vacancy
|Mode of Selection
For all other details you may kindly refer the advertisement Click Here
Apply Online Click Here
Educational Qualification :
Degree in Civil Engineering, Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Degree in Instrumentation/ Electronics & Telecommunication, Degree in Mining Engineering, Degree in Architecture, PG Degree/ PG Diploma/ MBA/ MSW/ MA with specialization in HRM/
Personnel Management/ IR/ Labour Management/ Organizational
Development/ HRD/ Labour Welfare or equivalent, Degree in Engineering with Masters Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma (Specialization in Marketing) or equivalent (2 Years Duration Course), Masters Degree in Life Sciences like Zoology/ Botany/ Forestry/ Environmental Science/ Ecology/ Natural Resource Management/ Ecology & Environment/ Ecology & Biodiversity, Graduate Degree with full time PG Diploma of two years duration in Material Management, Degree in Chemical/ Environmental/ Civil Engineering with Masters Degree in Chemical/ Environmental Engineering, Degree in Chemical Engineering, Degree in Mechanical Engineering
The mode of selection shall be Personal Interview. The mode of selection may be changed, if required, at the discretion of Management.
Before applying the candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria. Candidature will be subject to verification of details / documents when the candidate reports for interview, if shortlisted or at any stage of the recruitment process/ appointment
PERSONAL INTERVIEW: List of candidates who are provisionally shortlisted for the Interview will be uploaded on MECON’s website and they will be intimated about the date, time and venue of interview through their registered E-mail ID as filled by the candidates in the online application form.
Similarly, the final list of selected candidates will also be uploaded on MECON’s website and they will also be intimated about Documents Verification & Medical Examination through MECON website and their registered E-mail ID only.
Candidates belonging to GENERAL / OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) / EWS category are required to pay a Non-Refundable fee of Rs.1000/-(Rupees One Thousand only). SC / ST / PwD / Ex-servicemen category or Internal candidates are exempted from the payment of application fee. Application fee is to be paid online through payment gateway provided by MECON by clicking on the link “Proceed for online payment” provided in the online application form.
There will be no other mode of payment of application fee.
Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore advised to verify their eligibility criteria before applying. Applications without fee / less fee shall be rejected.
Before appointment, the selected candidates will have to undergo Medical Examination. The joining of the selected candidate shall be subject to being found medically fit by the Medical Board of Company’s Hospital (Ispat Hospital, Shyamali, Ranchi). The decision of the Medical Board of Company’s Hospital will be final and binding.
HOW TO APPLY:
I. Candidates satisfying the conditions of eligibility criteria shall apply online through our website www.meconlimited.co.in → Careers → Career Opportunities → Click here to apply Online on the dates as shall be notified on the website. No other mode of submission of application is allowed. Candidate may use this link to Apply Online Click Here
II. While applying online, candidate needs to upload the following documents: –
a) Scanned copy of the recent passport size colour photograph in jpg/jpeg format (size not exceeding 40 KB).
b) Scanned copy of signature with Blue / Black ink pen in jpg/jpeg format (size not exceeding 40 KB).
c) Self-Attested scanned copies of the documents in pdf format as follows:
1. Matriculation / Secondary Board level certificate / Municipal birth certificate, in support of age.
2. Final/Provisional Certificate for Graduation and Post-Graduation, as applicable.
3. Last semester / year mark sheet or consolidated mark sheet in support of prescribed percentage of marks in requisite educational qualification.
4. Work Experience Certificate / other documents as mentioned at Para Sl.No.6.B.2 & 6.B.3 in support of experience claimed.
5. PAN Card
6. Candidates applying as OBC (Non-Creamy Layer), SC / ST will have to upload self-attested copy of valid caste certificate. OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) certificate should be as per the format prescribed by Government of India and it must not be more than 01 year old as on the date of advertisement. Further, OBC (NCL) applicants, if called for interview, will have to show a valid OBC (NCL) Certificate at the time of reporting for interview.
7. For PwD category, certificate in the prescribed format of Govt. of India duly issued by the competent authority, has to be uploaded.
8. Candidates applying as Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) will have to upload self attested copy of valid Income & Asset certificate issued by the competent authority as per OM No.36039/1/2019-Estt (Res) dated 31.01.19 of DoPT, Ministry of PPG&P, Govt. of India.
9. Discharge / Service Certificate in case of Ex-Servicemen.
10. Certificate issued in the prescribed format by the competent authority in respect of J&K domicile.
11. Meritorious Sportspersons certificate (if applicable).