NTPC GDMO Recruitment 2022:-National Thermal Power Corporation Limited has released the Recruitment Notification for the post of GDMO, Medical Specialist posts on the Official Site. The last date for submission of the application is 16.03.2022. Eligible applicants can apply online in the prescribed format through the official website(www.ntpc.co.in) from 25/02/022 to 16/03/2022.
|Organised by||National Thermal Power Corporation Limited(NTPC)|
|Last Date to Apply||16/03/2022|
|Job Location||All India|
|Post Name||GDMO,Medical Specialist|
|S.No.||Post Name||No. Of Vacancy|
- Candidates must have completed MBBS, MD/DNB in Pediatrics or MBBS with PG Diploma in Child Health, MS/DNB or MBBS with PG Diploma in Orthopaedics, MD/MS/DNB or MBBS with PG Diploma in ophthalmology, MD/DNB or Maas with PG Diploma in Radiology, MD/MS/DNB or MBBS with PG Diploma in O&G, MD/DNB or MBBS with PG Diploma in Pathology and MD/MS/DNB or MBBS with PG Diploma in ENT.
- Applied Candidates shall have Minimum 02 years experience/ practice after MBBS (Internship training shall not be counted as experience) and Fresh MD/MS/DNB or 02 years experience/ practice after completing MBBS plus PG Diploma in relevant specialty.
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS : ₹ 300/-
- SC/STPwD/ ESM : ₹ 0/-
- Payment Mode : Online
Applicants do not exceeding Maximum Age Limit of 37 years.
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
- For GDMO – E2 Grade Rs.50,000/- to Rs.1,60,000/-
- For Specialist – E3 Grade Rs.60,000/- to Rs.1,80,000/- & E4 Grade Rs.70,000/- to Rs.2,00,000/-
- In order to restrict the number of candidates to be called for an interview, if so required, the Management reserves the right to conduct online screening/ short listing/selection test or to raise the minimum eligibility standards/ criteria, as per requirement.
- In case of selection test, the final selection shall be on the basis of 85% weight age of online written test marks and 15% weight age of interview marks. However, candidate has to qualify separately in online written test & interview; Candidates are required to indicate their choice for test centres at the time of online application.
How To Apply:-
Step 1:Candidates visit the Official Site (www.ntpc.co.in)
Step 2: On the Home Page, Candidates can view on Jobs (Current/Under Process).
Step 3: Candidates can find the link for 25th February 2022 Recruitment of GDMOs and Medical Specialists, Advt. No. 06/22. Last date for Online application: 16.03.2022.
Step 4: Now open the Detailed English Advertisement and Check the Eligibility Criteria the Click on Apply Online.
Step 5: Candidates can enter the required details and please keep scan copy of photograph, pay-in-slip (GEN/ OBC/ EWS) ready for upload.
Step 6: Candidates of GEN/OBC/EWS category are required to ensure the payment of application fee (Online/Offline mode) before proceeding for the online application.
Step 7: Click on Submit button and your Application will be show on window.