Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, h enceforth mentioned as NVS, is an autonomous organization under the Ministry of Education, Department of School Education & Literacy, Govt. of India. It has its Hqrs Office at NOIDA (Uttar Pradesh), 08 Regional Offices at Bhopal, Chandigarh, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Lucknow, Patna, Pun e & Shillong and more than 649 Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNVs) functional all over India except in the State of Tamil Nadu. JNVs are co-educational, fully residential schools up to Senior Secondary level and are located mainly in rural areas. JNVs being fully residential institutions, th e teachers are required to stay in the Vidyalaya campus for which rent free accommodation as available are provided. In addition to norm al teaching duties, the teachers are required to perform responsibilities attached with residential system of schooling like House Mastership, remedial and supervisory studies, organization of co-curricular activities, escorting of students on migration & other official purposes and looking af ter students’ welfare in general. During the period of probation of the incumbent, performance in all these areas will also be assessed, in addition to the teaching ability to determine suitability for the job.
The candidates may be posted anywhere in India on initial posting on selection and request for change of station / region will not be entertained under any circu mstances whatsoever. Candidates shortlisted for app ointment to the post of TGT (Regional Language) will be initially posted outside linguistic state only.
Post Wise Vacancy Details & Qualifications :
|Sl No||Post Name||Total||Age Limit||Qualification|
|1||Principal||12||50 Years||Master Degree B.Ed(Relevant Discipline)|
|2||PGT||397||40 Years||Master Degree (Relevant Discipline)|
|3||TGT||683||35 Years||Bachelors Degree (Relevant Discipline)|
|4||TGT (Third Language)||343||35 Years||Bachelors Degree (Relevant Discipline)|
|5||Music Teacher||33||33 Years||Degree (Relevant Discipline)|
|6||Art Teacher||43||34 Years||Diploma (Arts, Painting, Crafts)|
|7||PET Male||21||35 Years||Bachelor Degree, D.P.Ed (Relevant Discipline)|
|8||PET Female||31||36 Years|
|9||Librarian||53||37 Years||Degree (Relevant Discipline)|
|10||NE Region||584||35 Years||Degree (Relevant Discipline)|
NVS Various Vacancy Online Form 2022
|Registration Open||2nd July 2022|
|Registration Closes||22nd July||2022|
|Fee deposit opens||2nd July 2022|
|Fee Closes||22nd July||2022|
|Date of CBT||Will be intimated on website of the Samiti in due course|
HOW TO APPLY:
NVS Various Vacancy Online Form 2022
- Candidates are required to apply Online through NVS website at www.navodaya.gov.in No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
Candidates are required to have a valid and operative personal email ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment. The NVS through its exam conducting agency may send call letters for CBT and interview etc. on the registered email ID of the candidate or the same may be downloaded from the NVS website. Under no circumstances, candidate should share/ mention email ID to/ or of any other person.
- In case, a candidate does not have a valid and operative personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying Online.
The online applications should be filled carefully as per instructions contained in the online application format and submit the same Online. Login Id and password would be generated on successful submission of application and will be sent on the registered e-mail address of the candidate. Candidates are advised to preserve their login Id and password for future use.
- No fee is required to be paid by candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH categories; hence, the steps for payment of fees will not be applicable to them in online application form. Once the fee is deposited the same shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
The candidates have to pay application fee online through the prescribed link at online application. The post wise application fee payable is as under:
|TGTs & Miscellaneous Category Teachers||Rs.1500/-|
- The candidates should take a printout of the online application and preserve it for their record and should not send the same to NVS or to any other address. The application printout will also have to be submitted during document verification at the time of interviews/document verification along with the self attested copies of certificates in support of Age, Qualification, Experience, Caste, Non Creamy Layer, Physical disability & Economically Weaker Section (EWS), as applicable.
- The name of the candidate and his/ her father/mother/ husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates / mark sheets. Any change / alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
Candidates are required to download the call letter from NVS website i.e. www.navodaya.gov.in Candidates may be intimated about the same through e-mail by the exam conducting agency of the NVS. However, candidates are advised in their own interest to view NVS website from time to time with regard to the call letters and other updates about CBT & Interviews etc., as they may not get the intimation through email due to technical fault. No correspondence shall be entertained by the NVS nor shall NVS send separate intimation to the candidates to this effect.
A candidate may apply for more than one post if he / she is eligible and desires to do so. In such cases, the candidate will have to pay the requisite fee separately for all the 19 posts applied for. However, within PGTs, TGTs & Miscellaneous Teachers category, a candidate shall apply only in one subject / post.
RRC Western Railway Recruitment
Board Road Organisation Recruitment 876
OSSSC Nursing Officer online 2022
BECIL Office Assistant Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2022