PGCIL Recruitment 2022:-Powergrid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) is hiring Engineering Graduates to join its fold as an Assistant Engineer Trainee (AET) in CTUIL which is presently a wholly-owned subsidiary of PGCIL. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for Powergrid Recruitment 2022 from 27 January to 20 February 2022 on the official website powergridindia.com.
PGCIL AET Recruitment will be done on the basis of GATE 2021 Scores. A total of 105 vacancies are available for Computer Science, Electrical, Civil and Electronics Engineers.
|Organised by||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (Power Grid)|
|Last Date to Apply||02/03/2022|
|No. of Vacancy||105 posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer Trainee|
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|AET (Computer Science)||37|
PGCIL Recruitment 2022
Full Time B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) from recognized University/ Institute with minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in any of the following
- Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering/ Power Engineering (Electrical)
- Electronics / Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Electrical Communication / Telecommunication
- Computer Science/ Computer Engg./ Information Technology
- Candidate should have appeared in the corresponding paper of GATE 2021PGCIL Powergrid AET Salary:-
- Rs.40,000/- -3%- 1,40,000(IDA) during the one-year training period
- Rs. 50,000/- 3%- 1,60,000/- (IDA) after completion of training
- Application fee is Rs. 500.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex-SM candidates.
- Aspirants must pay a fee by online mode.
- Online application will be accepted.
- Apply @ powergridindia.com
- GATE Score.
- Behavioral Assessment.
- Group Discussion.
- Personal Interview.
How To Apply:-
- Go to official website powergridindia.com.
- Click on Careers>> Job Opportunities>> Openings.
- Find & click on Recruitment of the post of Assistant Engineer Trainee Through GATE 2021.
- Notification will open, read it & check eligibility.
- Fill the correct details at required field.
- Make a payment of fee
- Submit the filled form.
- Print the application Form