PSPCL Recruitment Notification 2022 :- Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) has released 1690 vacancies for Assistant Lineman posts through an official notification on the official website. The PSPCL Recruitment 2022 details about vacancies, eligibility criteria, the application process, important dates, selection process etc have been released along with the detailed PSPCL Assistant Lineman Notification 2022 at the official website www.pspcl.in. The online registration process will start from 31st July 2022 to 29th August 2022.
Improtant Information :-
|Exam Name||Assistant Lineman (ALM)|
|Organized by||Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL)|
|Level of Exam||Punjab Govt. Job|
|NO. of Vacancies||1690|
|Educational Qualification||As Per Rule|
|Age Criteria||18 to 30|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|The registration process will commence from||31/07/2022|
|Last date of registration||29/08/2022|
|Test Mode||Online Mode i.e. Computer Based Test|
Vacancy Details :-
|SC (Mazhabi Balmiki)||171|
|SC (Mazhabi Balmiki – Sports person)||8|
|SC (Mazhabi Balmiki-Ex-servicemen- Self/Dependent)||34|
|SC (Others- Ex-serviceman- Self/Dependent)||34|
|SC (Others – Sports person)||9|
|Backward Class only||168|
|BC (Ex-serviceman- Self/Dependent)||34|
|XSM Ex-serviceman- (Self/Dependent)||118|
|Sports Person (Gen)||34|
|FF – Freedom Fighter||17|
- Candidates Should Possess 10th Class (NAC) Certificate
- Candidates Should Possess Diploma/ Degree (Electrical Engineering)
Application Fee :-
|SC/ ST/ PwBD||Rs. 590/|
Age Limit :-
- Minimum Age Limit :- 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit :- 37 Years
- Age Relaxation is Applicable As Per Rules
Selection Process :-
election of the candidates for the PSPCL ALM recruitment will be done on the basis of a written test and document verification. The Selection Process for Assistant Lineman includes the following Stages:
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Exam Pattern :-
|General Knowledge (GK)||10||10|
|Lineman Subject Related||50||50|
Note :- Online exam will be bilingual (English/Punjabi). Thus, during online examination candidates will have the option to choose language (English/Punjabi) of examination and the question paper will consist of 100 objective type questions (MCQ). There will be 100 multiple choice objective type questions with one marks of each correct answer. There will be no negative marking. The tentative syllabus for online written exam will be uploaded on website in due course.
Minimum qualifying marks :–
- General Category candidates :- 30%
- Reserve Category candidates :- 25%
- Reserve category candidate includes: Economical Weaker Section, Scheduled Caste, Backward Class, Ex-Serviceman, Freedom Fighter, Sports person & Person with Disability candidates.
- If two or more candidates secure same marks, then their relative merit shall be determined by their age with higher age candidates placed at higher merit.
How to Apply :-
Follow these steps to apply for the PSPCL Recruitment 2022
- Visit the official website of PSPCL @pspcl.in.
- Click on the Apply Online Link given for the PSPCL ALM Recruitment 2022.
- Fill out the details in the application form
- Upload the required docume
- pay the application fee.
- Print the application form for future reference.
Important Link :-
PSPCL Recruitment 2022 Notificatin (Pdf)
Apply Online – Available on ( 31/07/2022 )
Click To View :-
SCC Delhi Police Head Constable & Drivers Recruitment 2022
UP Rajya Vidyat Utpadan Nigam Limited Recruitment 2022
TBP Sub-Inspector(SI) Overseer Recruitment 2022 Apply Online For 37 Posts