SBI PO Recruitment Notification 2022 Out :-
State Bank of India (SBI) has released the SBI PO 2022 Notification regarding the recruitment of Probationary Officers on 21st September 2022 on its official website i.e.@sbi.co.in. This year, SBI has announced 1673 Probationary Officer vacancies to be filled through SBI PO 2022 Exam along with its official notification. The SBI PO Online registration has been started on 22nd September 2022 and the last date to apply online is 12th October 2022.
Those candidates who are interested and burning the midnight oil to crack the SBI PO examination can fill out the application form from the official website within the due course, after the last date, no candidate will be able to submit the application. Applicants should try to fill out the application form on time. They should not wait for the last date as various issues may arise at the last moment.
Important Information :-
|Organised by||State Bank Of India|
|Start Date to Apply||22/09/2022|
|Last Date to Apply||10/10/2022|
|Post Name||Probationary Officer|
|Exam Date||17/18/19 / Dec 2022|
|Mode of exam||online|
|Exam Level||Govt. Job|
Vacancy Details :-
Equcational Qualification :-
Essential Academic Qualifications (as on 31.12.2022):
Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.12.2022. Candidates having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.12.2022. Candidates possessing qualifications such as Medical, Engineering, Chartered Accountant, Cost Accountant would also be eligible.
Application Fee :-
|S. No.||Category||Application Fees|
|1.||SC/ ST/ PWD/XS||NIL|
(Application fees including intimation charges)
Age Limit :-
The minimum age limit for a candidate to apply for the SBI PO 2022 examination is 21 years old but not more than 30 years old at the time of registration. Besides this, there is age relaxation relevant to category-wise candidates as per the government norms for SBI PO 2022.
|Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) (SC/ ST)||15 years|
|Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) (OBC)||13 years|
|Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) (Gen/EWS)||10 years|
|Ex Servicemen, Commissioned officers including Emergency|
Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers
(SSCOs) who have rendered 5 years military service and have been
released on completion of assignment (including those whose
assignment is due to be completed within 6 months from the last date
of receipt of application) otherwise than by way of dismissal or
discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability
attributable to military service or invalided.
The selection for Probationary Officers will be done through a three-Phase process:
Phase-I: Preliminary Examination :–
Preliminary Examination consisting of Objective Test for 100 marks will be conducted online. The test will have of 3 Sections (with separate timings for each section) as follows:
|S.No.||Name of test||No. of Questions|
|1.||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2.||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|3.||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
Selection criteria for Main Examination: Category wise merit list will be drawn on the basis of the aggregate marks scored in the Preliminary Examination. There will be no sectional cut-off. Candidates numbering 10 times (approx.) the numbers of vacancies in each category will be short listed for Main Examination from the top of above merit list.
Phase-II: Main Examination :–
Main Examination will be conducted online and will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 50 marks. The Descriptive Test will be administered immediately after conclusion of the Objective Test and candidates will have to type their Descriptive Test answers on the computer.
(i) Objective Test: The duration of objective test is 3 hours, and it consists of 4 Sections of total 200 marks. There will be separate timing for every section
|S.No.||Name of the test||No. of Qs.||Max. Marks||Duration|
|1.||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||40||50||50 minutes|
|2.||Data Analysis & Interpretation||30||50||45 minutes|
|3.||General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||50||60||45 minutes|
|4.||English Language||35||40||40 minute|
(ii) Descriptive Paper :-
|English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)|
Penalty for Wrong Answers (Applicable to both – Preliminary & Main Examination)
- There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, 1/4th of marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. if no answer is marked by candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
- Sectional Marks will not be maintained for both Preliminary & Main Examinations.
- Selection criteria for Phase-III: Category wise merit list will be drawn on the basis of the aggregate marks scored in Phase-II (Main Exam). There will be no sectional cut-off. Candidates numbering up to 3 times (approx.) of the category wise vacancies will be shortlisted for Phase-III from the top of the category wise merit list subject to a candidate scoring the minimum aggregate qualifying score, as decided by the Bank.
Psychometric Test :–
The Bank may conduct Psychometric test for personality profiling, of those candidates who will be shortlisted for Phase-III. Finding of the test may be placed before the Interview panel for having a through perspective on the candidates.
|TEST STRUCTURE||GROUP EXERCISE||INTERVIEW||TOTAL|
Final Selection :-
The candidates will have to qualify both in Phase-II and Phase-III separately. The marks obtained in Main Examination (Phase-II), both in the Objective Test and the Descriptive Test, will be added to the marks obtained in Phase-III for preparing the final merit list. The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination (Phase-I) will not be added for preparing the final merit list for selection.
HOW To Apply :-
Candidates can apply online only from 22.09.2022 to 12.10.2022. No other mode of application will be accepted.
- Visit the official website of SBI (mentioned above).
- Select the recruitment of PO in SBI option.
- Click on Apply now link.
- Hit the “click here for registration number” link.
- Fill the basic details and generate a registration number and password.
- Upload scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- Now enter all the personal, qualification details asked.
- Preview the details carefully before final submission.
- Make a payment of the application fee.
- Take a printout of the receipt generated and the application fee for future reference.
Guideline For Scanning And Upload Of Photograph , Signature, Left Hand Thumb Impression And Hand Written Delaration :-
Before applying online, a candidate will be required to keep ready a scanned (digital) image of his/ her photograph, signature, left-hand thumb impression and hand-written declaration as per the specifications given below.
a. The text for the hand-written declaration is as follows:
“I________(Name of the candidate), _(Date of Birth) hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required. The signature, photograph and left-hand thumb impression is of mine”.
b. Left-Hand Thumb Impression:
If a candidate is not having left-hand thumb, he/she may use his/her right-hand thumb for applying.
Photograph (4.5 cm x 3.5 cm):
• Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture.
• Make sure that the picture is coloured and is taken against a light-coloured, preferably white background.
• Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face
• If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows
• If you have to use flash, ensure there is no “red-eye”
• If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes are clearly visible.
• Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover the face.
• Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
• Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb
• Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the file is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
• It is advisable that candidate retains 8 copies (approx.) of the same photograph which is uploaded at the time of online registration of application as these would be needed for further process of this selection process.
• The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
• The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
• The signature will be used to put on the Call Letter and wherever necessary.
• If the Applicant’s signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination, does not match the signature on the Call Letter, the applicant will be disqualified.
• Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
• Size of file should be between 10kb to 20kb
• Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb
• Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
Left-Hand Thumb Impression :–
• The applicant has to put his left-hand thumb impression on a white paper with black or blue ink.
• File Type: jpg/jpeg
• Dimension: 240 x 240 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e. 3 cm x 3 cm (Width x Height)
• File Size: 20 kb- 50 kb
Hand-Written Declaration :–
• The applicant has to write the declaration in English clearly on a white paper with black ink.
• File Type: jpg/jpeg
• Dimension: 800 x 400 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e. 10 cm x 5 cm (Width x Height)
• File Size: 50 kb- 100 kb
• Hand-Written Declaration in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.