SSC CGL Recruitment 2022-2023 Notification out :-
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts CGLE (Combined Graduate Level Examination), to recruit candidates for several posts in Ministries/ organizations/departments as given after this topic. Candidates can apply for SSC CGL 2023 online mode only. Candidates should apply before the last date of the application. Online recruitment process for CGL 2023 will begin in the second week of September 2023. Staff Selection Commission is one of the most pleasing authority for Government exams in India. Commission will release SSC CGL Notification on 10th September 2023.
|Staff selection Commission
|Advt. Notification Date
|Last Date to Apply
|Last date and time for making online fee payment
|SSC CGL 2022-2023
|Mode of exam
|SC CGL 2022 Educational Qualification
|Assistant Audit Officer
|Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University
Desirable Qualification: CA/CS/MBA/Cost &
Management Accountant/ Masters in Commerce/
Masters in Business Studies
|Statistical Investigator Grade-II Post
|Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University
with a minimum of 60% in Mathematics in Class 12th
Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with Statistics as
one of the subjects in graduation
|Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University
with Economics or Statistics or Mathematics as
compulsory or Elective Subject
|All Other Posts
|Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a
recognized University or equivalent
SSC CGL 2022-23 Application Fee:-
• The required application fee is Rs. 100/-
• Exemption: No fee is required to be paid by female, SC, ST, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen candidates
• Applications fee should be paid only through SBI either in the form of challan or through SBI Net Banking or any other bank Credit/Debit Card. Challan form will be generated online
• To pay a fee in cash, the candidate should take the printout of challan generated online after the completion of Part-1 registration. Deposit the requisite fee in any branch of SBI and then continue with the Part-2 registration
• Those candidates who want to pay online can go directly to part-2 registration after completion of part-1 registration. Candidate must supply registration number and date of birth to continue to Part-2 registration.
|SSC CGL 2022 – Age Relaxation
|PH + OBC
|PH + SC/ST
SSC CGL Selection Process:-
SC CGL 2022 Selection Process comprises multiple stages. The SSC CGL Exam is conducted in two stages: Tier 1 and Tier 2. For a candidate to clear the CGL Exam must clear all the stages one by one.
- Tier-I: Computer Based Examination
- Tier-II: Computer Based Examination
- Tier-II will include conducting of Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper-III in separate shift(s)/ day(s).
- Paper-I is compulsory for all the posts whereas Paper-II will be for only those candidates who apply for the posts of Junior Statistical Officer (JSO) in the Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation and who are shortlisted in Tier-I for these Posts.
- Paper-III will be for only those candidates who are shortlisted in Tier-I for Paper-III i.e. for the posts of Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer.
- Paper-I will be conducted in two sessions – Session–I & Session II, on the same day. Session-I will include conducting Section-I, Section-II and Module-I of Section-III. Session II will include conducting Module II of Section-III. Therefore, the duration of Session-I will be 2 hours and 15 minutes and the duration of Session-II will be 15 minutes only.
SSC CGL 2021-2022 Exam Pattern:-
|Type of Examination
|Mode of Examination
|Objective Multiple Choice
|Tier – II (Paper I, II, III)
|Paper I (Compulsory for all posts),
Paper II for candidates who apply for the posts of Junior Statistical Officer (JSO) in the Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation and
Paper III for candidates who apply for the posts of Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer.
Objective Type, Multiple choice questions, except for Module-II of Section-III of Paper-I
How To Apply :-
1. Applications must be submitted only in online mode at the website of SSC Headquarter i.e (www.ssc.nic.in)
2 .In the online Application Form, candidates are required to upload the scanned colour passport size photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB). The photograph should not be more than three months old from the date of publication of the Notice of Examination. Image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height). The photograph should be without cap, spectacles and both ears should be visible.
3 .If the proper photograph is not uploaded by a candidate, his candidature will be cancelled.
4 .Last date and time for submission of online applications is 08-10-2022 .
5 .Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit the online application much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the SSC website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
9.6 The Commission will not be responsible for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Commission.
9.7 Before submission of the online application, candidates must check that they have filled correct details in each field of the form.