SSC MTS and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Recruitment Notification 2022:-The Staff Selection Commission holds an SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 test every year to fill non-gazetted, non-ministerial General Central Service Group C positions in the Central Government’s Ministries, Departments, and Offices in various States and Union Territories. For 10th pass applicants in India, the SSC MTS is a good way to get a government job. Those who are eligible and interested in applying for the SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 can get the step-by-step online application form details, and apply for the same in order to get recruited at the post of Multitasking Staff.
According to the SSC, the formal notice will be issued on March 22, 2022, and online applications will be accepted from March 22 to April 30. The Exam (Multitasking Staff) is held by the Staff Selection Commission to employ applicants for various positions. SSC MTS Non-Technical Recruitment 2022 Notification will be released on March 22, 2022. The online application period for the same will begin on March 22, 2022, and finish on April 30, 2022.
|Organised by||Staff Selection Comission(SSC)|
|Last Date to Apply||22/04/2022|
|Job Location||All India|
|Post Name||Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff, and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN)|
|Exam Date||To be notify later|
|Date of Advertisement (View Advertisement Click here)||22/03/2022|
|Apply Online Start Date||22/03/2022|
|Apply Online Last Date||30/04/2022|
|Last date and time for making online fee payment||02/05/2022 (23:00)|
|Last date and time for generation of offline Challan||03/05/2022 (23:00)|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank)||04/05/2022|
|Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charges||05/05/2022 to 09/05/2022 (23:00)|
|Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I)||July 2022|
|Dates of Paper-II Examination (Descriptive)||To be notified later|
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|MTS (Multi Tasking Staff)||Update Soon|
|Hawaldar in CBIC & CBN||3603|
- Gen / OBC : Rs. 100/-
- SC / ST / PH : Rs. 0/-
- All Female : Rs. 0/- (Exempted)
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking OR Offline E
- The candidates must have passed matriculation (10th Pass) or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- In case a candidate does not pass the qualifying examination before the closing date of receipt of the application form, he or she is not permitted to apply.
- Age limit as on 01.01.2022
- For MTS & Hawaldar in CBN : 18-25 Years
- For Hawaldar in CBIC & Few Posts of MTS : 18-27 Years.
|PH + OBC||13 years|
|PH + SC/ST||15 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (Gen)||3 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (OBC)||6 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST)||8 years|
The SSC MTS Selection Process is a two-stage procedure.
- SSC MTS Paper I: Written Test
- PET & PST (only for havaldar)
- SSC MTS Paper-II: Descriptive Test
Exam Pattern & Syllabus:-
The paper pattern for SSC MTS saw a change in the previous year’s session of the exam.
- The exam consists of two papers i.e. Paper I & Paper 2.
- Paper 1 is conducted online while Paper 2 is pen and paper-based.
SSC MTS Exam Pattern For Paper I
- SSC MTS Paper I will have four sections.
- The duration of the SSC MTS Exam will be 90 minutes for General Candidates and 120 minutes for PwD Candidates.
- Paper I is an objective type paper with four MCQs out of which one will be correct.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 for every wrong answer.
- No marks will be deducted for incorrect or unattempted questions.
- There will be separate category-wise, State/ UT-wise cut-offs in Paper-I. The Commission may fix separate age group-wise, category-wise, and State/ UT-wise cut-offs for Paper-I.
|S.No.||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration of Exam||Duration of Exam|
(For PWD Candidates)
|1.||General English||25||25||90 minutes||120 minutes|
|2.||General Intelligence & reasoning||25||25|
|Total||4 Sections||100 Questions||100 Marks||1 Hr 30 min||2 Hours|
SSC MTS Exam Pattern For Paper II
SSC MTS Paper-II will be held only for those candidates who meet the cut-off prescribed by the Commission in Paper-I for different categories.
- SSC MTS Paper-II will be pen and paper mode paper which will be descriptive in nature.
- The Paper will be set in Hindi, English and other languages mentioned in the VIIIth Schedule of the Constitution.
- The maximum number of marks is 50 marks.
- The duration of SSC MTS Paper-II is 30 minutes for the General Category and 40 minutes for the PwD category of candidates.
|Subject||Max. Marks||Duration of Exam||Duration for PWD Candidates|
|One short essay/letter in English|
or any other language included in the 8thschedule of the constitution
|50 marks||30 Minutes||40 Minutes|
SSC MTS Havaldar PET & PST
Followings are the PETand PST standards for the post of Havaldar in CBIC and CBN as mentioned in SSC MTS Notification 2022.
|Walking||1600 meters in 15 minutes||1 m in 20 minutes|
|Cycling||8 km in 30 minutes||3 km in 25 minute|
|Height||157.5 cms||152 cms|
|Chest||76 cms (unexpanded)||—|
SSC MTS Exam Syallbus 2022:–
|General Intelligence||Quantitative Aptitude||English Language||General Awareness|
|Logical Reasoning||Simplification||Reading Comprehension||History|
|Alphanumeric Series||Profit & Loss||Cloze Test||Culture|
|Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test||Mixtures & Allegations||Para jumbles||Geography|
|Data Sufficiency||Simple Interest & Compound Interest||Miscellaneous||Economic Scene|
|Coded Inequalities||Work & Time||Fill in the blanks||General Policy|
|Seating Arrangement||Time & Distance||Multiple Meaning/Error Spotting||Scientific Research|
|Puzzle||Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere||Paragraph Completion||Awards and Honors|
|Tabulation||Data Interpretation||One Word Substitution||Books and Authors|
|Syllogism||Ratio & Proportion, Percentage||Active/Passive Voice|
|Blood Relations||Number Systems & Surds & Indices|
|Input-OutputCoding-Decoding||Sequence & Series|
|Coding Decoding||Permutation, Combination & Probability|
How To Apply:-
Candidates can apply online from 01 February to 07 March 2022.
- Visit the official website of SSC (www.ssc.nic.in) For One-Time Registration, click on ‘Register Now’ link provided in ‘Login’ Section
- After registration, Go to the ‘Apply’ Tab and Visit ‘CHSL’ Column.
- You will find the link to apply, click on that link.
- Information in columns at S No-1 to 14 will be automatically filled from your Onetime Registration Data which is non-editable. However, if you want to modify any of One-time Registration details, click on ‘Modify Registration’ tab provided at the lefthand top corner of your dashboard and make suitable corrections before proceeding further.
- Fill in all the serial number
- Upload your recent Photograph and Signature
- Proceed to make fee payment if you are not exempted from payment of fee
- . When the application is successfully submitted, it will be accepted ‘Provisionally’.. Take printout of the application form for your own records.