SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Recruitment Notification 2022 :-
SSC Stenographer is organized by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) to recruit eligible candidates for the post of Grade C and D stenographer in central government organizations. It is one of the most sought-after govt. job and lakhs of students apply for it every year. Read about all the information related to the SSC Stenographer exam like exam date, admit card date, selection process, syllabus, and salary structure.
The Interested and eligible candidates for the SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2022 can apply online by clicking the direct link given below. The candidates are advised to apply online before the last date. The candidates can apply from the official website or from the direct link provided below from 20th August 2022 to 05th September 2022. The direct link to apply online for SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2022 is given below.
Important Information :-
|Post Name||Stenographer Grade C & D|
|Organized by||Staff Selection Commission|
|Level of Exam||Govt. Job|
|NO. of Vacancies||–|
|Exam Date||Nov/ 2022|
|Age Criteria||AS Per Rule|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|The registration process will commence from||20/08/2022|
|Last date of registration||5/09/2022|
|Test Mode||Online Mode i.e. Computer Based Test|
Application Fee :-
SSC Recruitment 2022 Apply for Stenographer Grade C & D Vacancy
- General / OBC : 100/-
- SC / ST / EXs : Nil
- All Category Female : Nil
- Payment Mode : Online/Offline
Age Limit :-
Stenographer Grade ‘C’
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
Stenographer Grade ‘D’
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 27 years
Educational Qualification :-
Candidate must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Selection Process :-
- Selection will be on the basis of Online Written Exam and Skill Test.
- Based on the marks scored in the Computer Based Examination, candidates will be shortlisted, category-wise, to appear in the Skill Test(s) for the post(s) they have applied for.
- Skill Test is mandatory but qualifying in nature.
- In the online application form, candidate will have to indicate the posts for which they are applying i.e. Stenographer Grade C or D or the both.
The details of the Computer Based Examination are mentioned below:
|Subject||No. of Question||No. Of Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50|
|English Language and Comprehension||100||100|
Exam Duration :-2 Hours
- There is a negative marking in SSC Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ writtern Exam.
- Giving a wrong answer to a question will lead to a penalty of 0.25 marks in all sections
- The exam duration is 2 hours 40 minutes for candidates who are visually handicapped.
- The questions except in Part III will be set both in English & Hindi.
- Normalization: Marks scored by candidates in the Computer Based Examinations, if conducted in multiple shifts, will be normalized and such normalized scores will be used to determine final merit.
Skill Test In Stenographer:-
Candidates who obtain the qualifying marks in the Written Examination as may be prescribed by the Commission will only be called for the Skill Test. It may also prescribe qualifying marks in each part of the Written Examination.
The skill test will be of qualifying nature. The candidates will have to appear for the stenography test. The candidates will be given one dictation for 10 minutes in English / Hindi at the speed of 100 w.p.m. for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and 80 w.p.m. for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘D’. The matter will have to be transcribed on the computer only. The evaluation of transcription will be done electronically only. The transcription time is as follows:-
|S. No.||Post Name||Language Of Skill Test||Duration|
|1||Stenographer Grade ‘D’||English||50 min|
|3||Stenographer Grade ‘C’||English||40 min|
Syllabus For Stenographer Grade C & D :-
|General Awareness||English Language and Comprehension||General Intelligence and Reasoning|
|Current Affairs||Synonym||Visual Memory|
|Awards and Honors||Antonym||Blood Relation|
|Scientific Research||Sentence Structure||Syllogism|
|History||Reading Comprehension||Decision making|
|Important Dates||Para Jumbles||Problem Solving Skills|
How To Apply:-
- Go To The Official Website ssc.nic.in
- Check the eligibility from SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Recruitment Notification 2022.
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below or visit the website www.lichousing.com
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Fee
- Click on the Final submission option.
- Take a Print out of Application for the future references.