Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022 :- Supreme Court of India (SCI) has released the Supreme Court of India Recruitment Notification 2022 for the recruitment of Junior Court Assistant (Group B Non-Gazetted) posts for 210 Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online for the Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022 from 18th June to 10th July 2022 from the official website.
|Recruitment Organization||Supreme Court Of India(SCI)|
|Post Name||Juniour court Assistant(Group’B’ Non Gazetted)|
|Advt No.||No. F.6/2022-SC (RC)|
|Application Start Date||18/06/2022|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||10/07/2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor’s degree of a recognized University|
He Selection Process of Supreme Court Junior Court Assistant Recruitment 2022 includes the following Stages:
- Objective Written Exam- 2 hours (negative marking of 1/4th marks)
- Computer Knowledge Test (Objective)
- Typing Test (English)- 10 minutes
- Descriptive Test (in English Language) – 2 hours
- Document Verification
- Bachelor’s degree of a recognized University
- Minimum speed of 35 w.p.m. in English Typing on Computer
- Knowledge of Computer operation
He subjects asked in the Supreme Court Junior Court Assistant Recruitment 2022 are General English, General Aptitude, General Knowledge (GK), and Computer.
- It comprises a total of 125 Objective Type Questions
- The time duration will be of 2 Hours
- There will be negative marking of 1/4th marks.
|General Knowledge (GK)||25||25|
The candidates must be at least 18 years old and no more than 30 years old as of July 1, 2022. According to government rules, SC/ST/OBC/Physically Challenged/Ex-Servicemen and dependents of Freedom Fighters will be eligible for the usual age relaxation. There would be no upper age limit for Supreme Court Registry departmental candidates. Candidates working in other government departments, on the other hand, will not be eligible for age relaxation.
- Minimum age limit: 18 years
- Maximum age limit: 30 years
- Level 6 of Pay Matrix with initial Basic Pay of Rs. 35,400/-.
- The approximate Gross Salary as per existing rate of allowances including HRA comes to Rs. 63068/- per month (pre-revised pay scale PB-2 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-).
- For more salary details please go to the below official website.
How To Apply:-
We have mentioned the step by step process to apply for the India Recruitment 2022. With the help of this the time and efforts of the candidate’s will be reduced:
- Step 1: First of all the candidates need to visit to the official website of the SCI that is – main.sci.gov.in.
- Step 2: After that the homepage will appear on the candidate’s computer screen.
- Step 3: Here on this homepage candidates need to go to the recruitment section which is on left side.
- Step 4: Now they will need to click on “Online Application for the post of Junior Court Assistant in the Supreme Court of India (Closing Date for online application:-10.07.2022 at 23.59 hours) – 18-Jun-2022” link and new page will appear.
- Step 5: Then candidates need to do online registration.
- Step 6: After that they will need to fill the application form carefully.
- Step 7: Now in last candidates need to pay the examination fee.
Official Website : Click Here
Supreme court of India recruiment 2022 notification (PDF) : Click Here
Apply Online : Click here