IGI Aviation Delhi Recruitment Notification 2022:- IGI Aviation Services Private Limited invites online application from 10+2 passed candidates. Recently IGI Aviation Services has announced the new job advertisement for Customer Service Agent Posts. As per the IGI Aviation notification, overall 1095 seats are allocated for above said posts. Applicants who are seeking private jobs in Delhi can make the online registration from 05.01.2022 @ igiaviationdelhi.com. The last date for submission of online application is 31.03.2022.
|Organised by||IGI Aviation service Pvt.Ltd.|
|Last Date to Apply||31/03/2022|
|Post Name||Customer Service Agent|
|Exam Date||To be notify|
|Salary||Rs. 15,ooo – Rs. 25,ooo/-|
- Applicants should pass 10+2 from recognized board.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 18 to 30 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
Examination fee of Rs.350 is applicable.
Mode Of Payment:-
Candidates have to pay Examination Fee through Online Mode. Examination Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are advised to submit only one application.
1. A candidate has to first appear for a written test.
2. Candidates who qualify in the written test will appear for the personal round of interview in the company’s registered office at Delhi. Date & timing for the interview will be mention in the call letter which will be uploaded in the website.
3. Based on the combined performance of the written test and personal round of interview, a candidate would be shortlisted for final selection subject to successful completion of their character antecedent verification followed by medical test.
Written Examination Details:-
|S.no.||Subject||No. Of questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||General Awareness||25||25||1.5 Hours (90 mins.)|
|4.||Aptitude & Reasoning||25||25|
1. The written examination contains 100 objective-type multiple-choice questions. Each question carries 1 mark. No marks would be awarded for un-attempted questions.
2. The level of the exam will be upto 12th standard/grade.
3. The examination will be conducted in bilingual (English & Hindi).
4. There will be no negative marking.
5. While filling the online application form, the applicant should carefully decide about his/her choice of examination center.
6. Examination center once opted WILL NOT be changed under any circumstances. Hence, the candidates should select the Centre carefully and indicate the same correctly in their application.
7 IGI Aviation reserves the right to cancel any Centre and asked the candidates of that Centre to appear from another Centre. The company also reserves the right to divert candidates of any Centre to some other Centre to take the examination.
How To Apply:-
ligible and Interested Candidates may Apply Online and submit an application form through a given below APPLY NOW link.
- Visit to the Official Website of IGI Aviation.
- Click on Apply Online Under Candidate Segment.
- Click on Check Box (given at the Bottom) & than Click on Apply Now.
- Fill All the Details.
- Pay Application Fee.
- Click on Final Submission.
- Download & Take a Print out of filled Application Form.