Western Railway invites ONLINE applications from interested Applicants for engagement as Act Apprentices against the 3612 slots notified for training in the designated Trades under Apprentice Act 1961 at various Divisions, Workshops within the jurisdiction of Western Railways for the year 2022-23. This is a Centralized Notification for engagement of Act Apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961 being conducted by Western Railway and Railway Recruitment Cell, Western Railway (RRC-WR) has been nominated as nodal agency for obtaining ONLINE applications from Applicants.
In case of Direct Recruitment from Open Market to Posts / Categories in Level – 1 (Rs. 18,000/- -Rs. 56,900/-), Course Completed Act Apprentices (CCAA) trained in Railway Establishments and possessing National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) will be given preference in filling up 20% vacancies on qualifying the requisite norms notified by RRB/RRC.
1. ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS:-
- AGE CRITERIA as on 27/06/2022 (Closing date):-
- The Applicants should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 27/06/2022.
- SC/ST/OBC– Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ST applicants and 03years in case of OBC Applicants.
- Persons with Disability (PWD) :- Upper age limit is relaxed by 10
- Ex-servicemen-Upper age limit is relaxed upto additional 10 years for ex-servicemen to the extent of service rendered in Defence Forces plus 03 years provided they have put in a minimum of 6 months service at a stretch, except Ex-servicemen who have already joined the service on Civil side after availing the Ex-service men status for the purpose of their engagement.
- Ex-Servicemen :- An Ex-servicemen Applicants selected under the reservation provided for them will be placed in the appropriate category viz. UR/SC/ST/OBC to which he belongs.
- Ex-servicemen, their children and children of Armed Force personnel will be engaged for Apprenticeship as per details mentioned below :-
- Children of deceased/disabled Ex-servicemen Including those killed /disabled during peace
- Children of Ex-Servicemen
- Children of Serving Jawans
- Children of Serving officers
- Accordingly for different communities, the eligible Date of Birth range shall be as under :-
|COMMUNITY/ CATEGORY||Applicants should be born between|
|PWD – UR||28/06/1988||27/06/2007|
|PWD – SC /ST||28/06/1983||27/06/2007|
|PWD – OBC||28/06/1985||27/06/2007|
|Ex-Servicemen – UR||24 years + Defence Service upto 10 years + 3 years as per para 2.4||27/06/2007|
|Ex-Servicemen – SC /
|29 years + Defence Service upto 10 years + 3 years as per para 2.4||27/06/2007|
|Ex-Servicemen – OBC||27 years + Defence Service upto 10 years + 3 years as per para 2.4||27/06/2007|
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS :-
The Applicants should have already passed the prescribed qualification on the date of issue of this Notification e. 26/05/2022 as under :-
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: Matriculate or 10th Class in 10+2 examination system with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from recognized Board.
- TECHNICAL QUALIFICATIONS: ITI certificate affiliated to NCVT/SCVT is compulsory in relevant trade as under:-
|Designated Trades||ITI TRADES||Sr.
|Designated Trades||ITI TRADES|
|2||Welder (G&E)||Welder/ Welder (G&E)||11||Electronics Mechanic||Electronics Mechanic|
|4||Machinist||Machinist||13||Mechanic Refrigeration & AC||Mechanic Refrigeration & AC|
|5||Carpenter||Carpenter||14||Mechanic LT & Cable||Basic Training in Electrical Sector & Advance module of Centre of Excellence Scheme in Operation and Maintenance of equipment’s used in HT, LT, Substation & Cable jointing.|
|6||Painter (General)||Painter (General)||15||Pipe Fitter||Plumber/Pipe Fitter|
|7||Mechanic (DSL)||Mechanic (DSL)||16||Plumber||Plumber|
|8||Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||17||Draftsman (Civil)||Draftsman (Civil)|
|9||Programming & System Administration Assistant||Computer Operator and Programming Assistant||18||Stenographer||Stenography English|
3. PAYMENT OF FEES:-
4.1. Application fees (Non-refundable) – Rs. 100/-.
4.2 No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/Women Applicants.
- Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway as part of online application process as under:-
- Complete filling the online application in all respects at RRC/WR’s website rrc-wr.com.
- After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form, Applicants are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the online No change/edit will
be allowed thereafter.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking etc. by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne
by the Applicants.
- Once the payment is successfully done, Applicants will be redirected to RRC/WR’s website to complete the application process and download the application form.
- In case the Applicants makes the payment and faces any issues like loss of internet connection due to which the Applicant is unable to download the application though the fee amount has been
deducted from their Account/Debit/Credit Card, please click on “Verify Payment” button to
reconfirm the same from the Payment gateway.
- In case after completing the Registration process, the online transaction is not successfully completed, please login again and make the online payment again. Duplication, in payment, if any will be refunded on verifying the same.
|Apply Online||Available By 28-05-2022|
|Official Website||Click Here|