SSC CGL Recruitment Notification 2021-2022 :-The Official SSC CGL Notification 2021-2022 has been released by the Staff Selection Commission of India on 23rd December 2021 to recruit various vacancies in different departments of Govt. of India.The online applications have been started from 23/12/2021 and the last date to apply online is 23/01/2022.
|Organised by||Staff selection Commission|
|Application started on||23/12/2021|
|Last Date to Apply||23/01/2022|
|Last date and time for making online fee payment||25/01/2022|
|Exam Name||SSC CGL 2022|
|Exam Date||11/04/2022 to 21/04/2022|
|Mode of exam||online|
|Exam Level||Govt. Job|
SSC CGL 2021-22 Application Fee:-
• The required application fee is Rs. 100/-
• Exemption: No fee is required to be paid by female, SC, ST, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen candidates
• Applications fee should be paid only through SBI either in the form of challan or through SBI Net Banking or any other bank Credit/Debit Card. Challan form will be generated online
• To pay a fee in cash, the candidate should take the printout of challan generated online after the completion of Part-1 registration. Deposit the requisite fee in any branch of SBI and then continue with the Part-2 registration
• Those candidates who want to pay online can go directly to part-2 registration after completion of part-1 registration. Candidate must supply registration number and date of birth to continue to Part-2 registration.
|SSC CGL 2022 – Age Relaxation|
|PH + OBC||13 years|
|PH + SC/ST||15 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (Gen)||3 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (OBC)||6 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST)||8 years|
|SC CGL 2022 Educational Qualification|
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Audit Officer||Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University
Desirable Qualification: CA/CS/MBA/Cost &
Management Accountant/ Masters in Commerce/
Masters in Business Studies
|Statistical Investigator Grade-II Post||Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University
with a minimum of 60% in Mathematics in Class 12th
Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with Statistics as
one of the subjects in graduation
|Compiler Posts||Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University
with Economics or Statistics or Mathematics as
compulsory or Elective Subject
|All Other Posts||Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a
recognized University or equivalent
SSC CGL Selection Process:-
SSC CGL 2021 Examination will be conducted in four tiers as indicated below:
1. Tier-I: Computer Based Examination
2. Tier-II: Computer Based Examination
3. Tier-III: Pen and Paper Mode (Descriptive paper)
4. Tier-IV: Computer Proficiency Test/ Data Entry Skill Test (wherever applicable)/ Document Verification
• All candidates who have applied successfully for SSC CGL 2021-22 exam, will be assigned Roll numbers and Admit Card for appearing in the Computer Based Examination (Tier-I).
• Based on the marks scored in Tier-I, candidates will be shortlisted, category-wise, to appear in Tier-II and Tier-III Examinations.
• Separate cut-offs will be fixed for Paper-III of Tier-II (i.e. for the post of Junior Statistical Officer (JSO), Paper-IV of Tier-II (i.e. for the posts of Assistant Audit Officer and Assistant Accounts Officer) and for Paper-I + Paper-II of Tier-II (i.e. for all other posts).
• Tier-II and Tier-III Examinations will be conducted for all the candidates qualified in Tier-I.
• In Tier-II, all the candidates will be required to appear in Paper-I and Paper-II. However, only specific candidates shortlisted for the posts of Junior Statistical Officer (JSO) and Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer will be required to appear in Paper-III and Paper-IV respectively.
SSC has introduced minimum qualifying marks in SSC CGL 2021-22 Exam. Minimum qualifying marks in Tier-I, each Paper of Tier-II and Tier-III Examination are as follows:(i) UR: 30%(ii) OBC/ EWS: 25%(iii) Others: 20%
SSC CGL 2021-2022 Exam Pattern:-
|Tier – I||Objective Multiple Choice||Computer-Based (online)|
|Tier – II||Objective Multiple Choice||Computer-Based (online)|
|Tier – III||Descriptive Paper in English/Hindi||Pen and Paper mode|
|Tier – IV||Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test||Wherever Applicable|
How to apply:-
1. Applications must be submitted only in online mode at the website of SSC Headquarter i.e.(www.ssc.nic.in) .
2 .In the online Application Form, candidates are required to upload the scanned colour passport size photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB). The photograph should not be more than three months old from the date of publication of the Notice of Examination. Image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height). The photograph should be without cap, spectacles and both ears should be visible.
3 .If the proper photograph is not uploaded by a candidate, his candidature will be cancelled.
4 .Last date and time for submission of online applications is 23-01-2022 (23:30).
5 .Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit the online application much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the SSC website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
9.6 The Commission will not be responsible for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Commission.
9.7 Before submission of the online application, candidates must check that they have filled correct details in each field of the form.
SSC CGL Recruitment notification (Pdf)