SSC CHSL (10+2) Recruitment Notification 2022:- The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the official notification for the Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level (CHSL) Examination 2022 for recruitment to the posts of Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operator (DEO).
Interested candidates can apply online for the recruitment examination by logging into the official website of the Commission- https://ssc.nic.in. The submission of online applications has commenced on February 1, 2022. The last date of receipt of application is March 7, 2022.
|Organised by||Staff Selection Comission(SSC)|
|Last Date to Apply||07/03/2022|
|Job Location||All India|
|Post Name||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA),Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA),Data Entry Operator (DEO) andData Entry Operator (Grade-A)|
|Exam Date||24/05/2022 to 10/06/2022|
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||Candidate must have passed 12th or equivalent from recognized board.|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)||Candidate must have passed 12th or equivalent from recognized board.|
|Postal Assistant||Candidate must have passed 12th or equivalent from recognized board.|
|Sorting Assistant||Candidate must have passed 12th or equivalent from recognized board.|
|Data Entry Operator (Except in DEOs in C&AG)||Candidate must have passed 12th or equivalent from recognized board.|
|DEOs in C&AG||Candidate must have passed 12th Science stream with Mathematics as a subject or equivalent from recognized board.|
|SC/ ST/ PwD/ ESM/ Female||0/-|
1.Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Level-2 (Rs.
2. Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA): Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100)
3. Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100) and Level-5(Rs.
4. Data Entry Operator (Grade-A), Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100).
The age limit as on 01.01.2022
- Minimum age – 18 Years
- Maximum age – 27 Years
- You must check official notification for age relaxation as per category.
|Section||Subject||No of Questions||Max Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||General Intelligence||25||50||60 minutes|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||25||50|
|4||English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25||50|
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) start conducting the Combined Higher Secondary Level(CHSL) in three levels for various posts,Before beginning the SSC CHSL preparation, it is important to make note of changes in exam pattern and syllabus. The modifications to SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2022 are given below:-
|Tier – I||Objective Multiple Choice||Computer-Based (online)|
|Tier – II||Descriptive Paper in English/Hindi||Pen and Paper mode|
|Tier – III||Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test||Wherever Applicable|
• SSC CHSL 2022 Tier 1 exam will be conducted in online mode.
• Introduction of a descriptive paper of 100 marks within 60 minutes in pen and paper mode.
• Reduction in the time limit for examination of Tier -I from 75 minutes to 60 minutes.
• Tier III will remain the same.
SSC CHSL Syallbus 2022:-
|General Intelligence||Quantitative Aptitude||English Language||General Awareness|
|Logical Reasoning||Simplification||Reading Comprehension||History|
|Alphanumeric Series||Profit & Loss||Cloze Test||Culture|
|Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test||Mixtures & Allegations||Para jumbles||Geography|
|Data Sufficiency||Simple Interest & Compound Interest||Miscellaneous||Economic Scene|
|Coded Inequalities||Work & Time||Fill in the blanks||General Policy|
|Seating Arrangement||Time & Distance||Multiple Meaning/Error Spotting||Scientific Research|
|Puzzle||Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere||Paragraph Completion||Awards and Honors|
|Tabulation||Data Interpretation||One Word Substitution||Books and Authors|
|Syllogism||Ratio & Proportion, Percentage||Active/Passive Voice|
|Blood Relations||Number Systems & Surds & Indices|
|Input-OutputCoding-Decoding||Sequence & Series|
|Coding Decoding||Permutation, Combination & Probability|
How To Apply:-
Candidates can apply online from 01 February to 07 March 2022.
- Visit the official website of SSC (ssc.nic.in). For One-Time Registration, click on ‘Register Now’ link provided in ‘Login’ Section
- After registration, Go to the ‘Apply’ Tab and Visit ‘CHSL’ Column.
- You will find the link to apply, click on that link.
- Information in columns at S No-1 to 14 will be automatically filled from your Onetime Registration Data which is non-editable. However, if you want to modify any of One-time Registration details, click on ‘Modify Registration’ tab provided at the lefthand top corner of your dashboard and make suitable corrections before proceeding further.
- Fill in all the serial number
- Upload your recent Photograph and Signature
- Proceed to make fee payment if you are not exempted from payment of fee
- . When the application is successfully submitted, it will be accepted ‘Provisionally’.. Take printout of the application form for your own records.