Bharti college Delhi University Recruitment 2021 Notification:-
Bharati College Delhi University has Publish an Official notification inviting applications for recruitment of Non-Teaching positions (MTS ,Jr Assistant and Other posts). Candidates must apply for the job post before the last submission date through the official website. The date to fill the online application from is 13 November 2021.
Important Information :-
DU Recruitment 2021
|Organisation Name||Delhi University|
|Mode OF Application||Online|
|DU Notification Date||21 October 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||13 November 2021|
Bharti college Delhi University Recruitment 2021 Notification:-
Bharati College DU Vacancy Details:-
|Post Name||NO. of Vacancy|
|Director, Physical Education||01|
|MTS Computer Lab Attendant||01|
|MTS (Library Attendant)||02|
1.ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER: –
Essential Qualification: Good academic record with Master’s degree with at least 55% of marks or the equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale.
- At least 03 years of experience in supervisory or equivalent cadre in a Group B post in a
government department/ University/Educational or Research Institution/Teaching and /or Research experience along with proven administrative capabilities.
- LL.B or MBA or CA/ICWA or MCA or M.Phil./Ph.D qualification.
Note: All the direct recruits should possess working knowledge of computers.
2 .LIBRARIAN :-
(a) A Master’s Degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation Science or an
equivalent professional degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and a consistently good academic record with knowledge of computerization of library.
(b) Qualified in the National Level Test conducted for the purpose by the UGC or any other
agency approved by the UGC.
The Candidates, who are or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the
Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulation – 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET for recruitment and appointment of University Assistant Librarian / College Librarian.
3.Director, Physical Education Level 10 (Pay Scale Rs 57700-182400) No. of Post: 01(UR)
- A Master’s Degree in Physical Education or Master’s Degree in Sports Science with a least
55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) with a consistently good academic record.
- Record of having represented the University College at the Inter-University/Inter-Collegiate
competitions or the State and/ or National Championships.
- Qualifying in the national level test conducted for the purpose by the UGC or any other agency
approved by the UGC.
- Passed the physical fitness test conducted in accordance with these Regulations.
- Candidates, who are, or have been awarded Ph.D degree in accordance with the “University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D Degree), Regulations 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of University Assistant Director of Physical Education/College Director of Physical Education/ & Sports.
- OMSP (Instructor) Level 7 (Pay Scale Rs 44900-142400) No. of Post 01( Reserved for VI)
- 1. A Graduate from a recognized University in any discipline with working knowledge of
computers. 2. Diploma/Certificate of higher or lower grade in English Shorthand and Typewriting of an
examination body other than UPSC. 3. Teaching experience in English Shorthand through common words: (b) Vertical,
horizontal or higher frequency word pattern of teaching typewriting and (c) General
English. 4. Aptitude for teaching English Shorthand and Typewriting. 5. Minimum of 10 years “service as English Stenographer”.
- Graduate Degree in Computer Application/Office Management/Secretarial Practice or
equivalent discipline from a recognized University.
5.JUNIOR ASSISTANT :-
(a) A Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) or its equivalent qualification from a
recognized Board /University / Institution.
(b) Having a typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi .
6. COMPUTER LAB ATTENDANT :-
- Should have passed Matriculation (10th) or an equivalent examination with science subjects
from recognized Board.
7. LIBRARY ATTENDANT :-
(a) Passed 10th or equivalent examination from any State Education Board or Government
(b) Certificate in Library Science/Library & Information Science from a recognized
Computer as a subject at Secondary level or Basic course in Computers from any Institution.
- Proficiency in the art of Tabla / Pakhawaj playing with particular reference to the
accompaniment aspects for Vocal (both classical and semi classical) as well as
Instrumental music. 2. Degree in Tabla / Pakhawaj
Diploma / 10+2 examination of any Indian Board and should have undergone training in Tabla / Pakhawaj under an established Guru, for a period of not less than 6 years.
- Knowledge of other percussion instruments like Dholak, Naal etc.
- Knowledge of Hindustani Music, both Vocal and Instrumental
- At least two years of work experience in a University College / recognized institution/ A.I.R. / Doordarshan
- A.I.R. grade will be given preference
Maximum Age & Pay Level Details:-
Online application are invited for the following Permanent Non-Teaching post in the Pay Level as per &th CPC mentions below with usual allownce permissible under the University of Delhi/UCG rules.
|Post Name||Max.Age||Pay Level as per 7th CPC|
|Administrative Officer||35||Level 10 (56100-177500)|
|Director, Physical Education||—||Level 10 (57700-182400)|
|Junior Assistant||27||Level 2 (19900-63200)|
|Tabla Accompanist||45||Level 4 (25500-81100)|
|OMSP||—||Leve 7 (44900-142400)|
|Librarian||30||Level 10 (57700-182400|
|MTS Compter Lab Attendant||30||Level 1 (18000-56900)|
|MTS (Library Attendant)||—||Level 1 (18000-56900)|
|Age Relaxation permissible beyond the upper age limit|
|6.||Officer including Eco/Sscos||5 years|
|7.||Permanent employee in government Department/Statutory
Autonomous Bodies/affiliated or constituent colleges under
the University/Public section undertakings
|8.||Person who are already working on contract/daily wages /adhoc basis in the University of Delhi or its college’s.||Upper age limit will be relaxed to the extent of service rendered
Them in the University Delhi or its colleges.
*The age relaxation shall be subject to the condition that maximum age of the applicant the crucial that shall not exceed 56 years.
Application fees: –
Application fee should be submitted through online mode from college website only as per details given below :-
|*No application fee shall be charged from PWBD and women applicants.|
for more details go to the official website(www.bharaticollege.du.ac.in).