Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates who are Indian Nationals for engagement / training in Workshops and Divisions of Eastern Railway as Act Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules, 1992, as amended from time to time. Applications must be submitted online and no other mode of submission of applications would be entertained. The online link will be live on the official website of RRC ER from 11.04.2022 onwards and would remain live upto 10.05.2022. The candidates should click on the live link and fill up their Application forms as per instructions of this notification.
In apprenticeship, the aspirants is given education or training related to the work. Some money is given as stipend for out of pocket expenses during training. After the completion of the period of apprenticeship, the aspirants will get job as per the merit. In the present unemployment era, the RRB is providing employment to many aspirants every year as apprentices.
Vacancy Details Workshop Wise
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :
- The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also should possess the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.
- However, for the following Trades the minimum educational qualification is 8th class pass from recognized issued by NCVT/SCVT: School and the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade
- Welder (Gas and Electric),
- Sheet Metal Worker,
- Painter (General)
ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS :
- The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age (as on cutoff date for receiving application). The age as recorded in the Matriculation certificate issued from a government recognized Board/Authority or the Birth Certificate issued from a government recognized authority shall only be reckoned for the purpose. No other document like horoscope, affidavits, Corporation, service records and like birth extract from Municipal will be accepted. Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates, 3 years in case of OBC- NCL candidates and 10 years for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD)
- Candidates availing the benefits of the relaxed criteria would be required to produce the relevant documents at the time of document verification for verifying their eligibility for the above-mentioned criteria. Failing to do so will lead to rejection of candidature under relaxed standards.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by additional 10 years for Ex-SM (ex-serviceman) up to the extent of service rendered in Defence Forces plus 03 years provided they have put in a minimum of 06 months service at a stretch, except Ex-servicemen who have already joined the Govt. Service on Civil side after availing of the Ex-servicemen status for the purpose of their engagement.
- The candidates, who want to avail the benefit of reservation of Ex-servicemen and Armed Forces Personnel, must produce Discharge Certificate and Pension Papers. Similarly, the children of Ex-servicemen and children of Armed Forces Personnel must produce Discharge Certificate and Pension Papers OR Serving Certificate of his/her parents respectively (as the case may be) at the time of document verification.
APPLICATION FEES :
- Application fees (non-refundable) is 100/- (Rupees One hund ed) only. No fee, however, is to be paid by the SC/ST/PWBD/Women candidates).
- The payment of fees will have to be made online through ‘Payment Gateway’ available with online Application Form while filling up the online Application Form. The payment can be made by using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking etc. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidate. At times, there may be server issues because of huge rush, which may affect the online payment system. In such scenario, the candidate needs to login fresh and attempt again.
- During submission of online application, a registration number will be issued to each applicant; candidates are advised to reserve/ note their Registration No.
See More :