HPPSC Recruietment 2021-22
HPPSC Recruitment 2021-22 Notification:-Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has released an official notification for recruitment of 89 vacancy . The willing and eligible interested candidates must apply for the job post before the last submission date through the official website( www.hppsc.hp.gov.in) .The online applications have been started from 25/11/2021 and the last date to apply online is 22/12/2021.
|Organised by||Himachal Pradesh Public Service commission|
|Application started on||25/11/2021|
|Last Date to Apply||22/12/2021|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
|Total No. Of Vacancy||89|
|Mode of exam||online//offline|
|Exam Level||Govt. Job|
Vacancy Details :-
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy|
|Labour Welfare Officer||12|
|Agriculture Development Officer (ADO)||52|
|Assistant District Attorney||25|
- Labour Welfare Officer :- Between 18 years to 45 years
- Agriculture Development Officer (ADO) :-Between 18 years to 45 years
- Assistant District Attorney:_Between 18 years to 35 years
- ₹ 400/- for General category and other state candidates.
- ₹ 100/- for S.C. of H.P. /S.T. of H.P. /O.B.C. of H.P./ EWS (Covered under BPL)
No fee for Ex-Servicemen of H.P.
- Note:-The examination fee fixed category-wise online by Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking through “ePayment Gateway.
1.For Labour Welfare Officer
(i) Bachelor Degree from recognized University with minimum 50% marks and
(ii) Degree in M.B.A (Human Resource/Finance)/ MA in Sociology from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks Desirable Qualification
Knowledge of customs,manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh .
2.For Agriculture Development Officer (ADO),
(i)B.Sc. (Agr.) under four years Programme and M.Sc. (Agr.) 2nd Class from a College/University recognized by the State/Central Government/ICAR. Desirable Qualification
3.For Assistant District Attorney
- i) Professional degree in Law of recognized University or its quivalent.
- ii) At least two years experience as an advocate. Desirable Qualification Knowledge of customs manner and dialects of HP
- Screening/Preliminary Exam/Personality Test
- CBT/Offline (objective or descriptive)
HOW TO APPLY: Detailed instructions for filling up Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) are available on the above mentioned website.
Desirous/ eligible candidates must have to apply online through official website of the Commission http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and will be rejected straightway.
2. The candidates should exercise due care while entering their Mobile Numbers and e-mail IDs in the Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) for immediate intimation with regard to their application.
3. The desirous & eligible candidate may visit the official website of the Commission (http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc) and click on the link “Apply Online” on the Home Page. The candidate will register and create his/her profile on ‘One Time Registration’ and after logging into his/ her account in OTR. The list of advertisements will be displayed to the candidate on Page 3 of 10 dashboard. Candidate will apply for a particular post through portal. The application of the candidate will be submitted only after uploading of requisite documents as per advertisement. Before submission of application the candidate will be shown the preview of uploaded documents and he/ shall give an undertaking/ declaration that: “It is certified that I have checked the preview of all the requisite uploaded documents and I am satisfied that documents are legible, readable and true. That I shall not object to rejection of my candidature based on the sole reason of uploaded documents being non readable/ poor quality of scanning.”
4. No further opportunity will be given to the candidate for submission of any document after the submission of online recruitment application. Online Recruitment Application once submitted shall not be allowed any change.
5. No representation / correspondence will be entertained against final rejection of candidature.
Official Website : hpppsc.hp.gov.in
HPPSC Recruitment (Pdf))
Apply Online : Click Here