ssc Junior Secretariat Assistant/Lower Division Clerk Grade-c
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released a notification for recruitment to the Post of Junior Secretariat Assistant, Lower Division Clerk Departmental Competitive Exam in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 17-Nov-2021
Impotant Date for SSC Examination:-
|Start Date To Apply Offline||18.10.2021|
|Last Date for receipt of applications||17.11.2021|
SSC Educational Qualification:-
|Raiway Board Secretariat Clerical Service||12th|
|Armed Forces Headquarters Clerical Service||As per norms|
|Ministry of External Affairs||As per norms|
|Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration||12th|
|Baueau of Outreach & Communication(Field Publicity Division, Ministry of Information & Broadcasting)||12th|
|Central Passport Organization, Ministry of External Affairs||12th|
|Services/ Cadres||Age Limit|
|Central Secretariat Clerical Service||45 – 50 Years|
|Railway Board Secretariat Clerical Service|
|Armed Forces Headquarters Clerical Service||As Per Norms|
|Ministry of External Affairs|
|O/o Registrar General of India||Max. 45 Years|
|Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration|
|Bureau of Outreach & Communication (Field Publicity Division), Ministry of information & Broadcasting|
|Central Passport Organization, Ministry of External Affairs|
|Election Commission of India||As Per Norms|
|Central Vigilance Commission|
|Central Administrative Tribunal|
SC/ST Candidates- 05 years
Type Writing Test, Written Test, Competitive Test, Interview
SSC Salary Details:-
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant/Lower Division Clerk Grade Limited Departmental Competitive Examination, 2018||Rs.19900-63200/-|
|Senior Secretariat Assistant/Upper Division Clerk Grade Limited Departmental Competitive Examination, 2017||Rs.25500-81100/-|
|Subject||Paper||No. of Question||Maximum Marks||Time duration|
|Short Essay||I||—-||100||2 hours and 30 mins.|
|(a)Language (General English or Samany Hindi)||II||50||50||2 hours|
How to apply for SSC Recruitment (Junior Secretariat Assistant, Lower Division Clerk) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Regional Director, Staff Selection Commission (Northern Region), Block No.12, C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003 on or before 17-Nov-2021
Steps to Apply for SSC Junior Secretariat Assistant, Lower Division Clerk Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the SSC recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).